༂ ᎲᏉᎨ ᎰᎨᏒᏕᎿ ᎠᎯᎽ ᎯᎿ ᏕᏨᎻᎾᎾᏝ ༂

This world is full of mockery.

If you're strong, you'll be loved.

If you're weak, you'll be bullied.

If you're being loved by the strong ones, you'll have a smooth life.

If you're being hated by the strong ones, you'll only suffering and die alone.

O꙰r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆꙰i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ꙰o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊꙰n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊꙰
M꙰a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍꙰r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆꙰i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ꙰o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊꙰n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊꙰e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑꙰t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊꙰t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊꙰a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

Oℛ¡ℴท'₷ POV

Not gonna lie, it's quite big for auditorium.

We go to seated on the back seat that is close to the door to the classroom and the farthest from the stage.

Don't know why, but there's many girls on the front seats. Is there something that make the girls go there instead of spreading around?

Not long we need to wait, the chairman, ah no wait, more like a chairwoman is on the stage, giving a speech.

..... Or is it Chairchild?

"Ah~ ah~ test test~ Hello, children~ Linlin name is Linda~ Welcome to Magique Magicien Academy~ Before Linlin continue, anyone want to ask Linlin?"

After she said that, many put their hands up, many seems to want to ask her somethings.

"Okay~ The one that has green hair~"

"Ah yes, I just want to know. Why is a child like you here? I mean, this IS a prestigious school of magician."

"Haha, you mean she's just a lost child huh?"

"Aww, if you want, we can bring you to your mama~"

Many of the students laughing at her. Do they know she's the chairwoman or they just plain dumb?

"Orion."

I look beside me, where Hachigo is.

"You may not know but she use a illusion. That's why many didn't know that's the Chairwoman. And remember, her real name is not Linda. Her real name is-"

"Hehe, Linlin knew someone will be like you. Linlin is just testing all of you~ Now~ Let me re-introduce myself. To you peasents."

Just like Hachigo said, it's really a illusion.