Crowds

"God look at that crowd will we be able to go through it?" Y/N complained, her and Johnny were running late for class and it's just their luck that a group of students decided to have a gathering where they needed to pass.

"Hold my hand." Johnny said, looking at his friend with bright mischievous eyes. He knew that she would refuse to hold his hand because it would make her heart flutter because of her crush on him. It was a chilly drunken night between the two of them when Y/N drunkenly confessed her admiration in front of her good friend and Johnny never let it die down.

The smaller girl's cheeks heated up. Y/N hated him for doing this to her. He knew that she liked him so he took every opportunity to torture her.

"Uh, on second thought, maybe we should wait for the crowd to disperse" Y/N replied, fully avoiding having to hold her friend's hand.

"Oh please." The taller blond man replied, forcefully holding Y/N's hand and leading her through the crowd. He knew that she hated being late and this crowd certainly wouldn't stop for them anytime soon.

A thousand things was running towards Y/N's head but the one defining thought she had was how soft Johnny's hand is. He was holding her hand with such firmness and yet it was still soft somehow and it made her heart flutter. She could feel butterflies swarm in her stomach and her cheeks are tinted pink. She could get used to this, she thought. She wasn't even paying the crowd any attention. All her attention was on Johnny's blonde hair and how he held her hand.

It only took them a few minutes to go through the noisy crowd of students but to the smaller girl, it felt like hours. They continued walking through campus unknowing that the both of their hands were still linked together.

It was only when they arrived at their building did they notice how long they have been holding hands. Y/N once again felt warmth creep up her cheeks as she realized.

"Looks like someone enjoyed holding my hand a little too much" Johnny teased, poking a finger at his friend's cheek. He enjoyed teasing the smaller girl, he liked how flustered she could get 

around him for just doing the most mundane things.

Y/N huffed and smacked the blond on his arm.

"Shut up, we're late." She said, faking annoyance. Y/N sped up ahead of Johnny, not wanting to be teased any longer.

"You know, you can hold my hand for as long as you like whenever you like, Y/N" Johnny laughed, chasing after his friend. He returned Y/N's feelings of adoration, of course and he might confess someday but for now he enjoyed teasing her about her little crush.