Skeptical

A/N: This is a third part to my Vampire! Johnny scenarios. Enjoy, happy halloween! 

Y/N adjusted her skirt before knocking on the door of Johnny and Jaehyun's shared apartment.

"Y/N, hey!" Jaehyun greeted as he opened the wooden door.

"Hey, is Johnny ready?" Y/n greeted back, stepping inside the apartment and taking a seat on the leather couch. The couple was going to have a horror movie marathon tonight in Johnny's room.

Jaehyun nodded, giving her a smile. "He's just finishing up, you know him, very meticulous, always wanting every detail to be perfect."

Y/N nodded, signifying that she understood. Jaehyun left her alone in the living space to go to his room, probably going to play video games.

It's been a few months since they started dating and they hit it off pretty well. Johnny was sweet. caring and very attentive. He would always be there for her whenever she needed him, even at the latest of times, it was like he didn't go to sleep or something! Not only that but he was a very good storyteller as well. Every time he told her a story of the past it was like he lived through it, his stories were always so vivid and intricate. There was never a boring moment with him.

A cold hand lands on Y/N's shoulder, making he shiver. She turns her head to see her boyfriend, Johnny, smiling at her wholesomely.

"Hey, you ready?" The vampire asks.

Y/N nods, thoroughly looking at Johnny. He was wearing dark clothes again, as he always does. That was another thing about Johnny, he always wore dark clothes, if it wasn't anything black, it would be several dark shades of brown or red. Rarely would he wear something so full of color. She never thought about asking him because she assumed that it was his choice of style in clothing.

"Great! Follow me then, madame." Johnny said, wriggling his eyebrows at Y/N and offering his cold hand.

Y/N took his hand but not without shivering, and let him lead her to his room.

To add to the long list of Johnny's peculiarity, the girl also noticed her boyfriend's seemingly cold body temperature. She noticed it when they first held hands after their date at the ice cream parlor. They had gone after eating dinner in a small diner downtown. Y/N waved off her boyfriend's cold hands to the ice cream, thinking it affected his hand's warmth. But it was still cold the next time they held hands and the time after that. Now, if this were the 1700's Y/N would've thought that her significant other was a vampire, given his cold temperature and choice of clothing, but she just waved it off. Tons of people imitate vampires nowadays especially after the release of Twilight, who was she to judge him if he wanted to be like a vampire? What matters is that she likes him and he likes her back. Plus, he wasn't as broody and stoic as Edward Cullen or Damon Salvatore, he was warm and fluffy like a big teddy bear! There was no way he'd be a bloodsucking creature.

"Now then," Johnny said, handing Y/N his laptop with a list of horror movies in it. "Which one should we watch first?"

The girl scrolled through the laptop and chose Nosferatu. It was a classic horror movie, one of the firsts to depict vampires.

Johnny looked at Y/N with uncertainty.

"Uh, you sure you want to watch that one, babe? " Johnny asked, hoping that she change her mind.

The girl beside him nodded.

"Yeah, why not? It's a classic." Y/N stated, snuggling closer to her boyfriend. "Don't tell me you're scared of vampires, are you?"

Johnny shook his head, laughing. It would be stupid of him to be scared of his own kind.

"No, but maybe you are." He suggested, poking her cheek with his index finger.

"Why are you reluctant to see the movie, huh? Don't you want to watch about fellow vampires?"

Johnny's breath hitched, palms sweaty. He hadn't told her about his situation yet, given that they were only dating for a few months and he didn't want to scare her off. Was he really that obvious? He should have been more careful. His mind began to produce awful thoughts.

"What?" He asked, his voice wavering.

Y/N looked at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm kidding, silly. I only say that because you dress like one, act like one and look like one." She joked.

Johnny snorted.

"I do not, look like a vampire. I'm much better looking than every one of them combined." He replied.

Y/N rolled her eyes, giggling.

"Even if I were a vampire, you would still love me anyways." Johnny stated, nuzzling his nose in her hair to take in her scent.

"No, I'd just go to Jaehyun instead." She teased.

"Please" Johnny scoffed. "You wouldn't last a day in Jaehyun's garbage truck looking room."

"I guess I'm stuck with you, then."