New Adventures

I take a whiff of the fresh air as I stepped outside of the airport. I look around and observe the surroundings of Chicago airport. There are so much people going in and out of the place I would've been knocked down if I stood in the middle. There were also a lot of cars, some of them taking the people to the airport and some to the tourist spots in the city, just like what I'll do if I can find my tour guide.

I look at my wristwatch to see how much time has been wasted by me standing here and waiting. Not to be rude, but I just can't wait to see the wonders of the place and I can't do that if my guide isn't here! Just as I was about to turn my back and head inside the airport to get some food, I hear someone yelling my name.

"Miss Y/N!" the voice called.

I look up to see a tall boy wearing what I think is a uniform, running towards me. He pants as he approaches me, careful not to be so close.

"Miss, I'm so sorry I'm late. I had to do some errands and I almost completely forgot about you, I'm so sorry!" He said, bowing his head.

"It's alright, at least you're here now." I said, smiling to hide my annoyance.

Now that I think of it, the guy in front of me is cute. He has chestnut colored hair that frames his face perfectly, and sun kissed skin that suits him a lot. As for height, he's much taller than me, compared to him I'm only as tall as where his shoulder is. His build looks strong, he looks like the type of guy who exercises every week, and he has a mellow and semi deep voice that anyone would fall in love with. Oh god, I may have developed a crush on my tour guide already.

"I'm Johnny. Your tour guide." He says, extending a hand, smiling.

"I'm Y/N. You already know that, though." I said giggling as I shake his hand.

He smiles and gestures to my luggage. "Let me get those in the car, miss. You must be tired. We're going to head to the hotel and start our tour tomorrow."

"Please, call me Y/N," I insisted as I let him take my heavy luggage.

"Okay, Y/N." He said, grinning.

He leads me to the car and opens the door for me.

"Good evening, miss Y/N. I'm Ten, your designated driver for today and tomorrow" A boy with raven hair and ear piercings said, winking.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you." I greeted.

I sit in the back as Johnny sits in the passenger seat with Ten. They talk to each other in low voices.

The car ride to the hotel was quick and before I knew it, I'm in my bed sleeping, dreaming of the cute tour guide and the places I'm going to see tomorrow.

-
I scan my clothes for any dirt or wrinkles as I wait in the hotel lobby. The main reason as to why I came to Chicago is because I'm a big fan of architecture. I like seeing all these buildings and how it works, how it's made, and this is the right place for it, I also want to see cloud gate, one of the largest piece of artwork in the world. Plus, it's a big change in scenery for me, I've never been to a place so windy and busy.

The car arrives and Johnny steps out, greeting me.

"Good morning, Y/N. Ready to see the bean?"

I scrunch my eyebrows, bewildered. "The what?"

"Cloud gate? The huge silver bean?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready." I said excitedly, entering the car.

Ten greets me as I sit down. As usual, Johnny sits in the passenger seat.