Chapter 14

Y/N'S POV

I stared at the sky, the moonlight not forgetting to shine bright. The clouds that seem to be invisible becomes visible, dancing and moving to the beat of their own. I was laying down my bed trying to fall into slumber. But i can't stop thinking about how i got here, indeed life is full of surprises. There's no way of knowing what is ahead of you only little bits and pieces of what lies ahead. We cannot predict the future, but we can live in the present. I never expected that i would become an idol, yet here i am about to debut. Still not being able to sleep i turned over to the other side of the bed and closed my eyes. But everytime i close my eyes i fall into the hands of darkness and emptiness. I feel trapped in my own mind nowhere to run, nowhere to escape to.Then a door opens in my mind, an escape, somewhere to run to. I run into the door and is greeted by the blinding light and there i stood in front of my true happiness, my forever, she smiled, and my world lit up, but i knew it was just a fantasy it wasn't reality. She held out her hand and i accepted it. I knew that this happiness would only be temporary still i accepted it. We looked at each smiling and with one last look we head off to a place where only the only the two of us exists. Hand in hand we And soon enough my mind was at ease. Oblivious to this cruel world of ours, i finally fell into deep slumber.

NEXT MORNING

I was waiting downstairs with my stuff for the manager of our group to pick me up. It was 7:59 and at exactly 8 am a van emerged from the end of the street and stopped infront of me. A man in his mid 20's stepped out of the van and greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N i will be the group's manager from now on just call me Colossus oppa ok?" he said in a friendly manner. He helped me with my luggage and i hopped on the van. All of the members were already there and i greeted them one by one. I sat on the far end of the bus with natty. We pretty much talked about random things until we reached the building. Since we were at the far end of the bus we were the last ones to go down. We then went to the elevator going up. We all laid back our backs on the elevator wall since we were pretty much nervous and excited at the same time.

The elevator ride was quiet we could hear each other's breath. A ding was heard and we all looked expecting to arrive at the floor but only a figure was seen. My heart raced and my whole body started to sweat. It was her. All of us greeted her and some of them even fangirled or was shocked. She met my gaze and froze a bit but managed to go inside and stand next to me. The tension was getting thicker and i knew the others felt it.

"Hi.." Mina managed to say.

"Hello..." i replied not looking at her.

"We meet again.." she said in a shy tone.

"Yeah" i replied. It then dinged and mina got off the elevator. When it closed they can't stop bugging me about how i knew her and how i was able to have a normal conversation with her without feeaking out. They were cut off when we arrived at out floor and went inside the office of pd nim.

TIMESKIP

PD nim talked to us about our debut. Soyeon unnie was gonna be writing some lyrics and would also be producing some of our songs. He also told me and natty about our roles in the group. Natty would be the main vocalist and dancer. I would be the visual, the center, lead vocalist and the main dancer. And pd nim also revealed to us that our debut wasn't known to people even in jyp. Pd nim said he was gonna reveal us 3 days prior our debut. Right now we are in the van talking to one another. We are now headed to our dorm, the group's dorm.

"We're here" Colossus oppa said. We immediately look and got our stuff.

He led us inside which i must say is pretty spacious. Pd nim went all out huh. The dorm wasn't too small or too big it was just right.

There were 3 rooms. Each room had two beds. Right now we're in the living room to pick our roommates.

"Let's just arrange it by age" Soyeon said. And we all nodded it was the easy way.

"But one will have to occupy a room alone since there's only five of us." Rosè said.

"How about Soyeon unnie? Since she's the leader she can occupy the solo room" i said they also nodded in agreement.

"So let's start" Soyeon unnie said and we went to our rooms to arrange our stuff.

TIMESKIP

After we have finished settling in,we all went to the living room and watched a movie together. Pd nim also informed us that we will first have a 3 days rest starting now. After a while the movie ended.

"YAH LET'S CELEBRATE" Rosè said all of a sudden. I can see natty's eyes lighting up and also ryujin's. Aish this kids.

"CAN WE GO TO A BAR??!!!" Natty asked, aish you're underage.

"We can but the two of you are still underage" Soyeon replied.

"I know a place but will our manager allow it?" i said. Natty and Ryujin immediately went to the manager and did some aegyo. The manager said no but they kept on bugging him, he had no choice but to call JYP ask for permission. It took about 30 minutes of convincing until PD nim said yes. His only condition was to not drink too much. Well the maknaes were happy since they were allowed to drink. Well me, i guess i should control myself.

"YAH PARK Y/N PD NIM AGREED LETS GO TO THE BAR YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" Natty said aish. I looked at the others and they were laughing at us. We then got ready and went to the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~