Chapter 21

(still Y/N's pov)

A ray of sunlight hit my eyes, eventually waking me up. I turn to my right and see Chaeyoung unnie sleeping peacefully. Rolling in my bed I suddenly felt a loud ding coming from my nightstand. I grabbed my phone to see an announcement regarding Mina's hiatus. It has been said that mina is suffering from anxiety and depression, leading to her temporary hiatus from the group. She will return to her hometown in Japan and stay there until she recovers. I immediately search for the contact no. of Mina to send her a message. But then remembered that she probably hates me now, I guess I should let her be for now I might cause more harm than good.

"Morning Y/N.." Chaeyoung unnie said in a raspy voice.

"Morning too unnie" I responded.

"Breakfasts ready!" Ryujin and Soyeon shouted in chorus.

"I guess that's our cue" Chaeyoung said I chuckled and we went out together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magical timeskip brought to you by: Joy dishwashing liquid ay charot

It has been about 8 months since Mina's hiatus. It was announced today that she will be coming back. While she was away our group managed to release 2 mini albums. With the title tracks "Dalla Dalla" and "Wannabe". It received alot of attention and positive feedback. We even trended during that time, and our popularity grew. The netizens identified us as one of the strong contenders for ROTY.

Today was one of our rest days and hearing about Mina unnie coming back I was more than excited to meet her. I asked if she can meet me at the usual spot and she agreed during the call the members butted in that she should be home before 7, I agreed to their demands and ended the call.

"Guys I'll be going out!" I yelled making my way to the door.

"Arraseo just be back by 8!" Soyeon unnie replied.

"Ne!" I said while closing the door.

Making my way down I saw a suspicious man wandering with an envelope in his hand. I shrugged it off probably lost or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at our usual spot to see Mina sitting there with a mask. Of course I have my own mask, don't worry. She stood up and when we were close enough pulled me for a hug.

"I though you hated me?" I said while hugging her.

"Then why would I agree to meet with you pabo?" she replied breaking of the hug and slightly punching my left shoulder.

"Good point" I managed to say.

We both sat down and once again admired the beauty of the sky.

"So how was Japan?" I asked.

"It was pretty good I had lots of time to rest and reflect on things"
She said as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you..." she said while snuggling close to me like a cute little plushie. She's too precious for this world.

"I've missed you too......" I said whispering to her ear and tucking in her strands of hair.

We sat there for a while and a thought came across my mind.

"Mina can I have a date with you?"

She nodded, together we stood up and walked hand in hand.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked. She thought for a while,

"Surprise me" she said followed with a smile.

I took her to a nearby place along the river. It was like the park but more peaceful and romantic.

"Wahh it's beautiful Y/N" Mina said while her eyes flickering with excitement. I let her sit at the bench.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked.

"No need" she replied.

We settled down and leaned onto each other.

"Do you like it?" I asked

"Of course I do" she said cupping my face. I leaned in connecting our lips. The kiss was soft and gentle. It wasn't like any other of our kissess before, this time it was much more..... Loving and passionate.

We were interrupted by a ring from Mina's cell. She answered the call and stood up immediately.

"I have to go now Y/N Jihyo unnie is calling me already, thank you for the wonderful time" she said grinning, gave me a small peck on the lips and took off.

I smiled at the sight of her running, she looks like a penguin. After a while I stood up too and headed for the dorm. I saw the man I saw earlier still there like he was waiting for me.

I crossed the street and was about to enter the building when the familiar man stopped me. He gave me an envelope and took off.

I held the envelope in my hand and out of curiosity opened it.

"You take what's mine, I'll take what's yours. We'll be meeting soon Park Y/N"

        Truly yours,
M.L

I froze on my spot reading the letter that was sent to me. It was a warning, from the person I stole from.

I hid the letter in my bag and went up to the dorm like nothing happened.

I flopped on my bed and repeatedly thought of how he managed to find me. Knowing that the letter was from no other than the right hand of the President, Marc Lee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exams are coming soon, so I'll be updating less often. Sayonara!

-Sarah