Chapter 2

Y/N'S POV

I went home and entered quitely.
It was already 8pm when i arrived. It was silent i can hear the sound of my heartbeat. I was about to go upstairs to my room when i heard a familiar booming voice.
"YAH PARK Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

HAVE YOU EATEN? WHY WERE YOU LATE? WHERE DID YOU GO?...." Joohyun said. I swear my ear drums would burst any second. God this grandma. Correction beautiful grandma.

"Unnie I'm fine i was just a bit late since i strolled around the park and i haven't eaten." i said.

"Aish sit down i'll cook for you" she said while rubbing her temples. Heh this unnie is cute.

She finished cooking and i started to eat. Of course it was delicious as always. I put my plate in the sink and went up to my room.

I changed my clothes and flopped myself in bed. God i am tired. Before sleeping i opened my phone and scrolled through instagram. The posts were only about kpop and stuff. After a few minutes i saw a picture that had a striking resemblance with a woman that i met years ago. She had the same mole, the same eyes, the same stance. No it can't be.

I never knew her name, but i do remember her face. Seeing this photo made my memories of that night come rushing back. The smell of the sheets when i woke up next to her. That adorable laugh. Her white silky skin. Those beautiful orbs of hers, at that time she was heaven. I miss her touch i miss everything about her. Although it was only supposed to be one night, to me it was an eternity of heaven and pleasure. This may sound cliché or unreal, but i fell for her. You may think it's because of pleasure? No I Fell For Her. If she falls i will catch her no matter where she is, no matter what it is. I fell asleep dreaming and thinking about her. As i said i hate it but i also love it.

3rd person's POV
As Y/N falls asleep thinking about her, the other girl keeps on thinking about Y/N too.

"I think i'm falling for you" the other girl said. And with that she fell asleep too. Both having the same thoughts in their minds.

————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up because of this stupid alarm (s t o o p i d). I checked the time and it was 7:45 am. "Huh i'm early." (A/N early your ass anyway continue) I realized it was monday. "mhm i dont have a job yet" I then decided to just scroll through my phone. After 30 min. I got up and took a bath.

I was about to leave when i saw the card that JYP gave me. The card was fancy as hell it had silver linings and gold thingies.I thought about it "i mean i have nothing to lose right? What could possibly go wrong?." I said to myself. "Let's hope so" i muttered.

I went down and told joohyun unnie aka the beautiful grandma about being an idol.

"Well one thing I would ask you is are you up for it?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"Because Y/N being an Idol will be...... tough, so before you really decide think if you can do it." She said.

"But the choice is yours, you know I'll support you no matter what."

"But on the bright side we would be able to see each other on stage."
She said nudging me a bit.

I chuckled a bit and finally made my mind up.

"Thanks Irene."

"You're welcome as always"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in front of JYP building god it was huge. Then the wind started to blow and the trees swayed with the wind. The leaves floating around. It was like a scene from a movie. "Nothing can go wrong."i muttered i nervously grabbed the handle, opended the door and went inside.