Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

"Y/N hey wake up" "Y/N" i groaned.

"YAH PARK Y/N WAKE UP" she said "Im up im up" i woke up thinking that i was in my bed when the first thing i saw was byul unnie.

"Yah you got drunk aish." moonbyul said while cleaning the glasses that were used.

I got drunk?!! Seriously i have a pretty high alcohol tolerance. "What happened last night?" i asked

"Well you ordered one drink then you just continued to drink and muttered something about a girl? Then you went to the dance floor and danced there you passed out in the middle while doing an eagle dance and i had to carry you here."

Well... Thats embarrassing..... Seriously an eagle dance? I then had the urge to puke and went to the bathroom.

.............

After that i went out and then sat down beside moonbyul unnie." You done? "she asked and i nodded. I went to the bar stool that i was sitting at earlier and sat back down.

I was about to close my eyes for a second when i remembered something. Oh shit (yes oh shit) I FORGOT TO TELL IRENE UNNIE THAT I WOULD BE GOING TO THE BAR.

shit shit shit i need to go home." Uh byul unnie thanks but i need to go home" i said while waving goodbye.

30 min later

I finally arrived at my house. I prepared myself but eventually preparing myself won't help me. I took a deep breath in, grabbed the knob and twisted it. The door opened but there was no Irene unnie. I sighed out of relief and went inside.

"yah where were you?"

she said i jumped a little since she literally came out of nowhere
(insert kuroko scaring the crap out of people)

"uh hello irene unnie i uh ended up drinking in the bar." i said wow being straightforward that's new Y/N i thought.
"Aish i thought you already quit drinking?" she asked. Umm i actually have been drinking from a young age. You might wonder how i bought drinks right? Well i am quite a troublemaker.

One time i stole 6 bottles of soju and i was chased by the police but i got away. It was pretty fun. The other time i stole more than six bottles and still got away. But what's ironic is that when i stole only one i got caught. Yep ironic i know. Had a free ride in a police car to the police station. It's actually stated in my file that i have a criminal history. Yeah the owner really wanted it to be put there. Then irene unnie had to bail me out. I got one hell of a lecture. I was a drunkard. I liked the taste of alcohol since it made me feel like i was floating just being carefree.

I was pretty much depressed the time when my parents died. i was about 15 when i started drinking. Pretty young right? Anyways after about a year of my addiction Irene unnie woke me up and helped me get back up on my feet.

I then started looking for a job and thats where i met moonbyul unnie. I worked in her bar as a barista(or whatever its called) i worked there for about 4 years but then i quit my job since i wanted to finish my education.

After a year working at her bar that was where i met her. (a/n i will not dive into what happened but you will know in the future chapters)

"Mianhae unnie" i said while looking down.

"Aish im just worried for you Y/N i tried so hard to pull you out if your addiction i dont want you falling back down that hole arraseo?" she said and i nodded.

I then went up, took a bath, put some clothes on, eat and went to JYP building.

--------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank
Secret2838 for voting my story since the beginning hehe saranghe❤️❤️❤️

-Sarah