Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

Of course it wouldn't be a normal day if this stupid alarm would stop ringing. Anyways i got ready for i will move to the dorms today. I already packed my stuff so that it would be easier. I packed my important stuff only i was never the one to bring my whole wardrobe i like having light things so that it would be easier. I slinged the bag on and went down.

"Irene unnie!" i shouted
"Yes Y/N DONT LEAVE YET U COOKED BREAKFAST FOR YOU" she shouted back.

"ALRIGHT!!" i shouted back in defeat.

I sat down at the dining table and irene unnie served the food. I dug in and after that i bid my goodbye.

"Goodluck my dear sister!" irene unnie said. I cackled at her speaking in english. Since we haven't been using english that much she has that korean accent when speaking it.

"Thank you!" i responded in English.

I rode a bus and went inside jyp building. I started training then i noticed another person coming in. We bowed at each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo Natty imnida" she said.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Y/N imnida" i replied.

"I will be joining you train today I'm also a trainee here at jyp" she said.

"Well then nice to meet you let's get started." i said since the trainer was inside.

..................................

We laid down the floor like motionless dolls after training.

"God that was exhausting" natty said.

"I can't feel my legs" i said.

"Can i ask you some questions?" natty said.

"Go shoot" i replied

"How long have you been training here?" she asked

I chuckled a bit and replied
"Since yesterday" i replied and she looked quite shocked.

"How about you?" i asked

"Hmm about a year" she replied

I just nodded.

"Wanna grab lunch?" natty asked.

"Sure" i replied.

We stood up and went to the cafeteria. We ordered our food and sat down.

"So you look foreign when did you move here to korea?" she asked.

"About 4 to 5 years ago" i replied while muching on food.

"Wow so you have been here long already" she said i nodded at her.

"But why now?" she asked

"What do you mean?" i replied

"I mean you could have been an idol already by now if you got here earlier so why now?" she asked.

"Well i was just presented with an opportunity and i took it." i replied she nodded.

"Well how old are you?" natty asked.

I was born on March 10 so my birthday has already passed since it's december already.

"20 years old" i said. She made an oh sound and went back to eating.

After eating we walked around the building and to my clumsiness and carelessness the universe has decided to wake me up from my tranc- alright I'll just simplify it. I bumped into a person again.

"Mianhe" i said

"Oh we keep on bumping each other" mina said.

"Yeah hehe" i replied

"So how's your second day as a trainee?" she asked to break of the awkwardness.

"So far so good just exhausting that's all." i replied

We were silent and having a staring contest when someone nudged me. I realized that i was with natty. God could i get any dumber?

"Oh uh this is natty by the way" i said

"Pleasure to meet you natty" mina said.

Natty then extended her arm shyly and shook hands with mina.

"Well see you around?" i said.

We then walked back to the practice room.

"What was that earlier?" natty asked.

"Nothing" i replied

"Nothing? You were having a staring contest for gods sake" she said slightly shouting.

"Oh shut up first one to the practice room will get 1 pack of banana milk." i said

"Oh it's on" natty replied

We both ran like crazy people and I won.

"Oh not fair" natty said

"But a bet is a bet" i replied

"Fine" natty said.

We then continued practicing.
.......................

After practice we went to the convenience store to of course claim my trophy/banana milk.

After getting it i asked jyp what dorm i should move in. He sent me a picture of a location and found it. It was just near jyp building like very near. I then found my room "307.." I grabbed the key that was given to me by the caretaker. I inserted the key and opened my room. It was pretty simple but comfy too. I settled my things in and flopped in bed.

I was about to fall asleep when my phone dinged. And when i checked it was mina. She asked if i could join her for dinner in which i replied sure. I stood up put some casual clothes and hailed a taxi.

...........................................
So yeah get ready for the next chap anyways do you want me to do like 10 things about me or stuff?or just the next chapter? Just comment below

-Sarah