Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV

I grabed the handle and opened the door. I went inside and the building was huge. After I went to a staff member "Hello maam what brings you here?" she asked.

"I'm looking for Mr. Park Jinyoung?"i replied. She looked at me suspiciously then changed into a happy expression." Oh yes right this way please. " i then nodded.

She led me into an elevator then pressed the 7th floor(just pretend that thats where his office is k?)

" You know JYP was delighted when he found someone like you." she said. "Why?" i asked.

"He said that you are an interesting person" she replied. We just stood there in silence. Really interesting? Hell he got the wrong person.

Then the elevator doors opened and there revealed a man in a formal attire sitting on his office chair while sipping coffee. He then saw us and told us to come inside.

"Ah thank you manager sadness." she then bowed. Wait sadness? Why sadness she seemed pretty happy. And manager? What group does she manage?

"Y/N please take a seat." he said in a stern yet gentle voice.

I took a seat and then he started to talk. "So i assume you are here to accept the offer?" he asked. "Yes sir" i replied. He then laughed "Ah Y/N ah no need for formalities you can just call me PD nim or Uncle." he said then he took out some papers. "So when do i start training pd nim?" i asked.

"Well first we need to assess you if you really need training then there we will just figure it out." he said. I nodded he then gave me a oen to sign on some papers i took it and signed it.
"Well then welcome to the family!" he said "Thank you pd nim." i said

I then bowed then went to the elevator, i pressed the ground floor then laid my back at the walls of the elevator.

I was closing my eyes when the elevator opened but it wasn't my floor i looked and there were 9 girls bickering with each other.

"Yah nayeon unnie is too slow you are getting old grandma" she said "Aish SANAKE DONT YOU DAR-" she was then interrupted by a tall looking yoda "Aish you morons stop bickering like children there's another person here" she said. Then they all looked at me. But that didnt stop what i presume is nayeon from smacking the other girl in the head.

"Aish cut it off your maknae has more brains than the two of you aish" another girl said. Then the two girls had the "i am fucking offended" look while the tall yoda was smirking. Hmm good one tho.

"Sorry for that my name is Park jisoo although you can call me jihyo" she said while shaking my hand. "And i am the leader of this group" she said. I looked at them, god they look like goddesses. "uhh hi I'm Y/N Park Y/N" i said shyly. "Oww she's cute i would be totally okay if she were to be mine" she said while winking. "Yah cut it off you sanake" Jihyo said. "Introduce yourselves girls"

"Hi i'm Minatozaki Sana call me Sana for short" she said. So shes the flirty type. "Im nayeon" "Yoo jeongyeon" "Son chaeyoung Yooooowww" we all laughed at her. "Hirai Momo" "Kim Dahyun" "Chou tzuyu" then when i looked at the last girl i had a feeling that we met before. "M-Myoui Mina" she said. Those orbs i recognize those. No it can't be. I then felt a sudden spark inside my body. At that moment i was ready to give everything up just to be with her for the rest of my life. My heart started to beat uncontrollably. Her scent, her silky skin it's definitely her. She then reached out her hand and shaked it with mine. That's when sparks flew. I didn't want to let go. Let me stay in this moment forever.

MINA'S POV

I introduced myself and cannot shake of this feeling. Was she the girl? No it can't be. I reached out my hand to formally introduce ourselves. That's when sparks flew. Something inside my body sparked at her touch. It's definitely her. I wanted to be in this moment forever. I want her to be mine and mine alone. Even if it means giving up everything.

Y/N'S POV

Finally we arrived at the geound floor i bid goodbye to the girls and exited the building. Was that really her? It was really her.

I shook off my thoughts and decided i needed a drink. I entered the bar and saw moonbyul. I immediately went to her. I am already of legal age. "Hey Y/N same old?" she asked "Same old" i replied i then took a sip. "Mina wait for me" i said in my head.
-------------------------------------------------
I didnt proofread sowwy