Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

I was in my dreamland when my alarm went off. "Ugh this stupid alarm!! "

I was about to throw it to the wall when my sister barged in.

"PARK Y/N YOU BETTER NOT THROW THAT ALARM THAT'S YOUR 7TH ALARM CLOCK THIS YEAR" she said.

"Okay okay fine" I said. I then went to the bathroom and took a bath.

After taking a bath I picked some simple clothes and went down to eat breakfast. The aroma of the food she cooked filled my nostrils. I didn't waste any time I immediately sat down and start digging in.

"Mmm delicious as always unnie." I said.

"Well of course I learned from the best" she said while winking. 

"Now I lost my appetite." Pretending to be disgusted.

"YAH YOU PABO" she said while smacking my head.

"Ow ow sorry Joohyun" I said while laughing. I continued eating.

"So...... How's being an Idol like?" I asked while looking down on my food.

"Well..... It's exhausting for sure, but worth it." She said while grinning.

"How about the love triangle including you in the middle?" I asked while she instantly blushed and flicked my forehead.

"Yah! That hurts you know!" I said while I could see the visble pinkish tint on her cheeks.

"Well you deserve it" She said while pouting.

I continued to eat and soon I was finished.

"Hey Y/N, we'll be preparing for our comeback so... I won't be able to go home much." She said while scratching her nape.

"It's fine unnie I understand" I said while giving her a reassuring smile.

I then went out and

TIMESKIP

I was walking the streets of seoul when a certain memory came in mind. Her addicting fragrance the way she walk, the little mole near her lip and her stunningly drop dead beauty. "Ah I wonder what she is doing right now it has been more than 3 years since we met." I said looking at the sky. Not soon after, her scent, her lips, everything about her filled my mind. She was like a drug once you take it you cannot stop. I hate how she keeps on coming back to my mind. But i also love it. Her smile, yes that smile it could light up my whole world with just one smile. They say you need to be good to go to heaven. But her? She brought heaven to me.

The way she invaded my thoughts left me breathless it was painful but also magnificent. I was still lost in my thoughts until a man interrupted me. "Beautiful isn't it?" he said. "Uh yeah it is" I said while focusing my thoughts on the beautiful sky.

"If you don't mind me asking who are you?" i asked. "Ah sorry my name is Park Jinyoung you can call me jyp." he said "The name is Park Y/N" i said shaking his hand. And then again i was lost in thought after that.

After a while he finally stood up  "It was nice meeting you Y/N" he said. "Uhh well you too?" I replied unsure. Then he chuckled. "Y/N actually I'm looking for people with potential to become an idol" he said well that was straight forward. "And I think you do have the potential" he said. yep i need to get outta here. "But why me? How do you know?" I asked.

"I just...... know"
He replied.

"Well if you ever change your mind here is my card and address" he said while giving it to me. "It was nice meeting you Y/N." he said then walked away.

I read the card and i was pretty much surprised to see his name and his position. "JYP ent. Ceo Park jinyoung?" I heard the name of the company before but I'm not really that interested in kpop and stuff. I usually listen to english artists.

"Should I do this?" I asked myself i know i can dance and i can sing. I can dance pretty well. That's one thing for sure. It's just i lost my passion to it. Dancing was my everything but because of the accident everything came crashing down and eventually I lost my passion. There was a quote i believed in "I'd rather lose myself in passion than lose my passion" well look at how things turned out.

I'm originally from California but when the accident happened, I dropped out of high school and helped my sister do shifts to have money. We did struggle, although we had an inheritance it wasn't enough to sustain us. Although Dad left us his foundation, we decided that someone else should handle it. Still we can get it back anytime we want. We worked hard and after a while we moved to korea. It's our 4th year here. Me and my sister are pretty fluent in korean. We could have finished school and got a proper job. After all we were top students at our school. But as I said we won't be able to sustain ourselves. Instead she became an Idol and is a member of the Group Red Velvet. While I worked and this year I decided to maybe go back to school to have a proper job. I shrugged off my thoughts and decided to walk home to think it over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So im editing the chaps since i think the story is going too fast? And there are lots of spelling mistakes. I'll update later :)

-Sarah