Chapter 7

A/N:DID YALL WATCH MAMA 2020?ANYWAYS CONGRATS TO TREASURE, IU AND OTHER GROUPS THAT WON.

Y/N'S POV

I went home and saw Irene unnie sitting down at the dining table. She was reading a book about recipes with her hair tied back and glasses on. She then saw me approaching her and took of the glasses and smiled at me.

(God imagine irene taking of her glasses and tucking her hair to the side she could kill me and i wont complain- anyways continue)

"How was the audition?" she asked in a singy songy voice. I laughed and said "It was pretty good unnie im a trainee there now." i replied. She then got wide eyed and rushed to hug me. "Yah we need to celebrate" she said. I just nodded.

She gestured me to sit at the table."You haven't eaten yet right?" she asked. "No i haven't" i replied. She then nodded and went to cook something for me. I brought out my phone and saw that pd nim messaged me. Wait HOW DID HE GET MY NUM-oh wait of course im a trainee i pit it on the form aish sometimes im stupid.

                           JYP

From JYP
Y/N i forgot to tell you since you are a trainee you will be living in a dorm with other trainees. So please bring your stuff in move in this week.

                                           To JYP
                                  Ok pd nim.

I then closed my phone and looked at the table to be filled with lots of food. "Woah unnie how are we going to eat all this?" i asked "I dont know maybe we could give others to our neighbors?" she replied i then nodded.

I started digging in and god i swear irene unnie is the best cook. After about 3 minutes irene unnie asked me about the audition. Of course i told her everything. "Thats my sister Y/N" she said looking like a proud mom. "Y/N ah when you become an idol never forget me,arrasseo?"she said

" Of course Irene unnie "i replied." Oh irene unnie since i am now a trainee i need to move to a dorm with other trainees as well. " i said she looked a little sad then replied" Of course when do you plan on moving? " she asked." Mmm maybe the day after tomorrow? "i replied she just nodded.

After eating i went up to my room and scrolled through my ig account.

After about a couple of minutes i looked at the time and it was 8:47pm. Maybe i should go out? I then stood up changed into some clothes and told irene unnie that I'll just take a stroll around she agreed and told me to be back before 10:30pm.i nodded and went out.

I walked around the park and suddenly i started craving some noodles. I looked around to see a nearby convenience store. I crossed the road and went in. I looked around and found some tuna ramen. I went to the cashier and paid for it. "Good evening maam is this all?" she asked and i nodded. "Your total is 2200 won maam and the hot water is over there." she said i took out my wallet and paid for it.

I then went to put some hot water and sat on a nearby chair. I was slurping my ramen peacefully when 9 girls with masks entered. I looked at them and just continued slurping my ramen. They roamed around the store finding food. But after a while they found me and pulled down their masks.

"Y/N AHHHHHHHH"

Sana shouted.

"Aish why do you have to shout"

"Let me find jokbal in peace"

momo said. We then laughed at her statement. I looked at them and saw a particular person looking at me we were having a staring contest until jihyo unnie cleared her throat. "ehem ehem" we then broke eye contact and faced her members. "So Y/N we always seem to be meeting each other what were you doing at JYP building?" jihyo asked.

"Ah i actually got an offer from pd nim i auditioned and yeah now I'm a trainee." i said

They then nodded. "So Y/N we'll be seeing each other quite often then" jeongyeon said i smiled and they bid goodbye and wandered off.

I was slurping the rest of my noodles when mina came back.

I put down my chopsticks and looked at her.

"Uh hi?" she said
"Well hello" i replied.

She then grabbed my hand and looked at my wrist she then saw the tattoo. (im sorry i forgot to mention the tattoo peace)

She widened her eyes and said "So it was you at the bar right?" i then looked at her face and confirmed for myself that it was really her. 
"Yes" i said.

What happened next shocked me, she pulled me close and whispered "Thank you" she then pulled back and kissed me on the lips. Her soft plump lips oh how i missed this. After a while she pulled back and then exited.

The kiss brought me back to the night of when we met and when we had the time of our lives.

I walked home went inside and went to my bed. I then slept. Before sleeping i muttered

Thank you too
Mina but i think i fell for you
So i only have one question left and I'm all yours, will you catch me when i fall?

I then went off to dreamland .....

UNKNOWN POV

*Click* *Click*
Hehehe boss will be very happy with the pictures i have taken. We have pictures of both of you especially that night. Just you wait.....

--------------------------------------------------
So hope you enjoyed this this chap is 942 words heheehhe.
And also thank you for voting izone_twice and Secret2838 heheehehhehe
-Sarah