Chapter 25

I was born at a Christian household, my family would go to church every weekend and sing our praises and hear the word of the Lord. We never missed mass or even be late to one, that's how strong our faith were. I remember believing that God had a plan for us, that everything that has happened or will happen is according to plan.
We were happy, a very happy family we had steakouts and went to the beach. It was that time that I truly believed that God has a plan for all of us.

But what I was too young to understand was that life,

Can turn on you in just a split second.

Y/N'S POV

"Y/N get ready we'll be doing an interview today the others are already done preparing." Soyeon unnie said.

"Give me 5 more..... years" I replied groaning.

Soyeon unnie then proceeded to twist my ear hard that made me yelp.

"I'm up, I'm up" I said while raising my hands in defeat.

I was about to gather with the otherd when she grabbed my wrist. She dragged me to a room and locked it.

"Somebody left this for you" she said while handing me an envelope.

I opened it and saw her having "the look".

She opened it before me.

"I can explain-"

"You better" She asked with a serious tone.

"Guys! Let's go" Colossus oppa shouted.

"I'll tell you later but please keep it to yourself" I said while grabbing her hand tightly.

She nodded as I went off to ready myself.

Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the set of the interview, we got our make-up done and got ready for the interview. We were doing a live interview so we were told to be careful of what we say as it can't be removed. Knowing how fast netizens can spread rumors, especially sasaengs.

"You'll be live in 3,2,1" The director said as the MC's started to greet us.

The interview was going smoothly as mostly my groupmates were the ones being asked. I'm a very reserved person, some fans even compare me to Mina.

"So Y/N how were you scouted by JYP?" The MC asked.

"Actually I was just taking a stroll on the park, I was admiring the nightsky when PD nim approached me. He gave me a business card and the rest is history" I replied smiling.

"Wah JYP himself scouted you?" he asked I nodded in reply.

"How long have you been here in Korea?" he asked.

"Roughly about 5 to 6 years" I replied.

"You've been here for a long time already huh? ." he said.

I replied nodding.

"You're from California originally correct?" He asked.

"Yes"

"This question is from a fan what's your full english name?" He asked.
I chuckled a bit.

"My full name is Astrid O'Neil Blake" I replied.

He nodded but soon the director showed something to him thay widened his eyes.

"Your last name is Blake you say? Are you perhaps somehow related to the Blake foundation?"
They're fast huh.

"Umm yes they're the foundation that my parents built" I replied.

"It was said in a news article that you're parents got involved in a fatal car accident along with their children were you involved too?" He asked.

"I don't really want to talk ab-"

" How about the foundation?" He asked again. God he's getting on my nerves.

"I don't want to talk a-" he cut me off once again.

"How did you feel losing the ones that you loved?"

I had enough.

"You're too stubborn aren't you? You wanna know how I felt? Fine with me. Now let's take a trip down to memory lane. We got hit by a truck, our car got rolled over woke up upside down, got stabbed by shards of glass, saw my parents bleeding out, tried to revive mom and guess what I couldn't so she died. I was left with dad who was still breathing but couldn't get out of the car, told me to get out before the cat explodes didn't want to and so my siblings had to pull me out. Saw our car explode and erupt in flames, oh and did I mention mom and dad were still there. Since dad was still alive he jept on screaming which made it worse. Now tell me how would you feel watching the people you love the most die slowly being able to witness their last breaths as you keep on wondering what have I done wrong? What should I have done? You're gonna ask tha probably so I'll answer it. Maybe try to kill yourself 2 times or 4 times a month. Maybe drown your sorrows and just be drunk every night to avoid faving the harsh reality? Are those really the asnwers that you want? Do you really have to taunt idols and back them into a corner so that they'll reveal some of their secrets and you what? Get profit? Idols are humans too, not all the things in their life are for the public, for the fans, for everybody to hear or know. We all have secrets, we all have something to hide. Don't you? I'm a very patient person believe me I'm mad right now but I'm still putting a smile on my face just for the sake of the fans not having to witness this. But you just crossed the line and the fans are already witnessing this let's just settle this, when I say I don't want to talk about it or even other idols saying the same thing, stop it. Believe me I'm a very different person, once it's about something that pisses me off. You do not want to be here to witness that. Now can you just mind your own damn business since it's not your business to mind in the first place " I said.

" Respectfully, SIR " I said as I walked off and the director yelled to stop the live stream. I told my manager that I'll be at the dorm and he nodded. He said that I can sit out the schedule for today, I thanked him.

I left the set, bought some whiskey and went back to the dorm. I sat down as I started to drink a shot. Somebody knocked on the door and I opened it. There revealed Mina my fiancé.

"You okay?" she asked.

I sat down and looked around for a while as she made herself comfortable too.

"I couldn't save them.." I muttered welling up tears in my eyes. She saw me and pulled me in for a hug as my tears continued to flow falling onto the crook of her neck. She ran her fingertips through my hair as she comforted me.

"Shhhh just let it all out" She said.

I took a few minutes to calm down as I put my head on her shoulder.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked while sniffling.

"Of course" she replied showing her gummy smile.

"Don't leave me, please?" I asked.
She took my hand and kissed it.

"I will never leave you Y/N I promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah sorry for the late update.

Also feel free to comment. Hope you enjoyed this chap!!!!

Ciao~~~

-Sarah