chapter 13

Smut
Barry woke up to see frost on her side staring at Barry he grin "morning honey" he said kissed her lips "morning baby" she played with his chest circling with her finger "you like what am doing barr" "frost" he groaned "I need you now" "and by that you mean" "your smart what you think" he smirked and got on top of her " he kissed her lips then he bit it she moan he then said in seductly tone "you like that baby" he then lick her throat to her neck "how bad you want this frost " he bite her necked giving love bites "please Barry we need you" once she said  Barry smiled and lifted her her top off.

He place a bite on her collar bone he hold one of her breast feeling her hard nipples as he sucked on other one grazed it he looked at her saw eyes closing her lips shivering he kissed her he kiss going down licked her belly button he removed her shorts and panties "ready" she nodded he went start to lick her pussy  she moaned and arched her back She grabbed his head with her legs she felt better pressure because of it "Yes god yes" she grabbed sheet "She eventually came Barry licked her dry Barry then went lick her lips she licks her lips taste herself "that was hot" she said Barry still thumbing her clit he removed his boxers she smirked seeing he ready.

He put his manhood in her she felt him stretching she moaned he start to thrust in and out slow so she can adjust better and when she did she said "Barry faster harder please I want you deep in me" he smirked and turn her over face on pillow on her stomach ass up he smack it "my my frost being weak against me your powerful meta human your not tough to me that I thought" he slammed into her she moaned and screamed enjoying it he kissed her back neck played with her clit.

She then followed his rhythm and go8ng back on his manhood further so he was full in "I love you Barry don't stop I wanna cum again make me cum" he thrust harder she was cumming "barry I'm going" "do it" she came not long after she said then Barry came in her deep what she wanted "frost" he groaned once they stopped Barry removed his manhood from her pussy Barry put her on her back he lied down then bringing her closed "wow barr that was amazing who knew you can be rough" she said head underneath his chin "I love you frost you deserve good pleasure" he said seductly she kissed his chest bringing covers over them "sorry you in pain but I also knew you loved it my frosty" he kissed her head.

They fell asleep happy in each other arms.