chapter 19

It was 6 am when Barry woke up saw Caitlin waking looking at their hands connected "morning cait" she looked at him and smiled "hey handsome how's the side" "it's grand thank you for saving me" "always how you sleep" "like a baby" she giggled she kiss him "I think frost want to see you I hear her saying let me see him" he chuckle then kissed Caitlin lips then feeling her changed into frost who kissed back "hey baby" he just chuckle and said "hey hotty you doing ok" "you had me and caity worried saving me why" "I love you I failed you once I wouldn't let you die or hurt  again" she just kisses him "I love you Barry Allen"  "I love you frost snow soon to be snow Allen" she grinned "yeah".

They just talked and kissed then people came in saw them still talking " hey Barry morning frost" Cisco said coming in "hey Cisco how you doing" "good you" "Great hungry" Cisco nodded "wanna go get coffee Barry" asked Cisco "if it's ok with frost or cait" Caitlin transform back and smiled "yes if you are sure" yes let's go".

Cisco Caitlin and Barry was at jittles getting break fast "so have you decided on wedding" Cisco asked "nope not yet but I want it be soon and so does frost" Barry smiled at Caitlin "well when ever you want it I'm very happy you both together I always shipped you two and felicity and secretly Oliver does too and Kara she told me there is chemistry" Cisco said making both couple blushed "well maybe I had something for Caitlin since we hangout ourself without you time she was drunk and sang well sort of but frost better single and soble " he chuckle making Caitlin blush more then slapped his arm.

"Well can't wait for snowbarry and flashfrost wedding" Barry grinned at Cisco "Nice name guessing you decided our ship name "yes and maybe harry helped" "thus getting worst" Caitlin said but Barry just kissed her lips "I love you barry" she hugged him putting her head on his shoulder "awww" Cisco said they all laughed While having breakfast.