chapter 27

Barry and Caitlin woke up when Caitlin phone went from Cisco they got up and they went to star labs but when they got there they saw Ronnie they looked shocked "Ronnie" Caitlin cried Barry didn't know what to do "Caitlin" he walked over and kissed her she kissed back but then pulled away "how you alive" she asked "I had help but i came back because i never forgot about you I love you still" Barry watch Caitlin struggling she left just then rest of team came in shock as well Ronnie was shock see two Harrison too Barry went to find Caitlin knowing where she is.

Barry found Caitlin  in speed lab no camera can see them Barry sat beside Caitlin "I think we need talk" he said calmly "I'm sorry Barry I kissed back" she start but he sigh "it's ok" he then sings mine by Taylor swift

He has tears then sighs "I think we should break up Caitlin you should take ronnie back spend time with him he your first love I know it's all upsetting now but you two belong I know that now" he kissed her lips she hold him "I'm sorry Barry" frost then appears "What about me"  "you frost do the same ok don't be mad" he kissed her then left he went and pack his bag and speed back leaving it in time vault.

During the day Caitlin and Ronnie talked and willing to try again Barry knew it would be best for her everyone knew Barry was trying stay strong Caitlin did have laugh with Ronnie Barry only smiled he knew one day he regret it just then alarm went and it was prison break "Ralph wally suit up" frost took over Caitlin she looked sad and looked at Barry "What about me flash" he looked at her "you stay here frost please" she rolled her eyes "no I want to fight" Ronnie then walked closer to her "we can catch up get know each other" Ronnie said "no" she said and left Wally Barry Ralph left.

End of the day Barry saw Caitlin in med bay as it was now night time he entered "Caitlin why you not home bring Ronnie tell every thing he needs to know past years he missed I already pack some my stuff I have it here so go home relax sleep" he said she turn he notice red eyes of crying "I can't after everything you stood by me" he sigh "Caitlin if it wasn't for me you would have already have a life with Ronnie a family so please Caitlin we can try be friends be hard but through time we be fine frost be ok with every thing" he said then looked down "Will you be fine if I did" Barry shrugged "Caitlin you been through a lot your selfless and I know Ronnie was always one you wanted no person can match what you two always had but now start fresh cait he loves you" he said "did you ever love me" she said crying "you know I do both you and frost best thing Happen to me you want Ronnie go to him" she nodded and walked up to him kissed his cheek "I'm sorry barry" "me too snow and frost" she left once Barry knew she was gone he broke down and cried he went to sleep.

Caitlin and Ronnie talked and start fresh by dating see  where it goes she knew herself she love Ronnie but she felt broken again without Barry but she doesn't know what to do.