chapter 30

Epilogue

It is 9 years since barry and Caitlin tie the knot and both madly in love still they move away to another city knowing team flash or now wally team is in good hands new meta join team cisco found love and married too caitlin is expecting a boy and frost is thrill to have bit of barry in her both caitlin and frost is now speedster as well as ice powers they love life as it is after years of hurt and alone they come together and being happy.

2 Year later
"Henry Thomas Snow-Allen time to go uncle cisco wife is having their baby you see new friend now" said caitlin barry came down stairs with bag "ok mama" he says barry goes down lift his son up and smiles at caitlin "I'm taking over" says frost and in seconds they change she kiss barry cheek and gives her son kiss cheek too "I love you mama frost" Henry says "I love you too prince" she says "they go into car and drive to hospital as they live far from city "thank you frost and caitlin for everything you are my everything my home where my heart lives and thank you for making my life complete with our son too" he says to frost while driving frost puts  her head on his shoulder "your welcome baby" she says.

At start from stranger to friends now married they wouldn't change anything for this both happy have family friends but more important love barry has for caitlin and frost despite different personalities he love each person same.

Story is done sorry chapter short but thank you for voters the readers and who like it 😀