chapter 4

Cisco Caitlin went to Barry place to watch a movie Barry came down after taking shower he saw them getting ready he smiled "so what we watching barry" Cisco asked "greatest showman" he said making Cisco  and Caitlin smile  Barry sat down on couch Caitlin sat beside him underneath the blanket  Cisco took the chair they start watch movie through time Barry sings forgetting he had guest

Caitlin hold Barry hand underneath the cover Barry smile at her she put her head on his shoulder Barry holds her waist hugging her They eventually fall asleep Cisco sees and smiles and turns of tv and pull cover better over them and he notice them holding hands he open breach and left.

Both Caitlin and Barry then woke up and looked at each other noticing how close they were they smiled Barry got closer to her " may i" he ask she blushes and smiles and nods He cupped her cheek placing his hand he kissed her they both feel fireworks she kissed back once they pulled away "wow and that's what kissing you feel like cait" he smile frost shows up smiling at Barry Barry kissed her "your not a bad kisser frost" she grabs his neck pulling him to her her lying on back they start to make out Barry bit her lip, "barry" she moan He pulled away "Did I hurt you" she laughed "No barr I want you" "um Caitlin is she you know cool" Caitlin transform back and kiss him and yes.

Next morning Barry wakes up and sees frost on his chest last he hold her waist on one hand but other hand on hers who had on his chest "morning Barry" Barry heard frost and kissed her lips "your really good in bed maybe next time I play with Caitlin" he says and smirk frost nod "Caitlin letting me have wheel for day so you have a ride of your life today" she said kissing him.