chapter 26

Sorry haven't wrote any thing on this for while

Barry and frost was in bed it was coming up to Christmas and Oliver invited them legends and Kara to come to queen mansion for the holidays Barry watch frost sleep he would watch frost or Caitlin when they would change from one to the other Barry love them both he couldn't wait to get married to her they still had few months to be husband and wife he then got close to her neck kissing it waking her up "barry" she whimper Barry smile that he have affect on her she turn and saw him she did not look happy  "hey frosty" "why would you wake me" he kissed her head "because I love you because I know Caitlin would want to get up soon even if she not in control" she rolled eyes and kissed him then let Caitlin take over "thanks baby thought she never wake up" he smiled kissed Caitlin lips  hold her hair she deepen kissed Barry pulled away "time to get up" he smiled getting up in bed.

After breakfast Barry went to get coffee for everyone Caitlin drove to star labs she enter to see Harry talking to Cisco h.r and Ralph wally iris and Joe was there but she notice julien there "what you doing here Barry fired you" Caitlin said "well iris phone she said she in charge" just then a wosh came in give coffee to Caitlin Cisco Harry h.r Ralph himself "what you doing here albert" Barry said "iris thinking she leader asked him back" Caitlin said he looked at iris then he sigh "you have another shot here julien but ever try kiss Caitlin or frost again I will make sure you fired for good from everywhere" Barry said  Barry takes Caitlin in time vault he kisses her cheek "hope your ok with julien here" she kissed his lips "your a good person Barry I love you so so much my fiance your mine forever" he lock the time vault door he kissed her lift her up putting her legs around waist "your very beautiful" he kissed her cheek to neck then alarm goes off Barry cuss "babe we can finish home" Caitlin said Barry put his hands on her waist "can't wait cait" they smiled.

Both left to cortex after Caitlin cleaned herself better Barry got into his suit "right Ralph it's meta we need keep an eye on whoever" Caitlin kiss Barry "be careful frost is ready when ever" Barry smiled and nodded they left to go see museum see something missing then saw a woman "stop" "Sorry I need that necklace it belongs to me" woman said "what your name we could help" "not going tell  see ya speedster and whoever you are" she knock them out and took some artefacts Cisco open breach they went through breach to get Barry and Ralph but woke up "How it like beat up by girl" Cisco said Barry laughed "we should learn I'm easily beat up no matter how much I tried avoid it" Caitlin was search any bad injures "don't worry Barry you will learn" he looked at her eyes Barry smiled taking piece hair back she smiled back harry check on Ralph "he grand" Barry chucked "while you talking I found out who she is Mina Chaytan
worked at central city university  as a professor of cultural anthropology" Cisco said "that explains alot how she wants artefacts from museum's" Barry said "well I'm going train try get faster" Barry left.

Again I'm sorry having wrote snowbarry /flashfrost long time hope you like it let me know what you would like