chapter 7

Night time everyone went home except Caitlin who transferred back from frost Barry came in with pizza "hey cait" "hey baby" Barry looked at Caitlin who look at him blushing "what" "baby I've heard of babe and that I hated from iris now baby from you which I'll let you don't mind that it's you" "shut up give me pizza big baby" she said grinning Barry laughed handed her box "Caitlin I was thinking out time away was good thing because If I didn't go in speed force I'll be still with iris being misery it was speed force making me see all the problem we been through and through all you were there I always felt some thing for you I was just stupid I might be smart bit when It comes to woman not so much but I love you Caitlin Danielle snow and I love frost snow too with all my heart I'm going do anything keep is together we make our own destiny if anyone know it's frost" Barry said making Caitlin have tears.

She kissed him Barry kissed back biting her lips like he loves to do pulled away putting bit of hair away "let's eat this pizza then sleep honey you look like you need it" Barry ask seeing tired eyes too "only if you sleep with me" she said then blushing "I understand no play tonight just make your beautiful eyes rest" Barry kissed her nose, they eat the food and once they done Barry kissed her lips  against her desk "nobody says we can't have fun with kissing right" he said and she nodded.

Barry lift her up on desk kissing her lips then throat to her neck licking and sucking on her sweet spot making her moan Barry smiled he traced his hand underneath the top touching her stomach and that will all he go he pulled away leaving her breathless "wow that was hot" she said "that's new from you" Barry said smiling at her she got up and took her top off leaving her shirt on ground she grabbed one of Barry star labs top over her both lied on med bay bed with Caitlin cuddling on Barry chest.