chapter 18

Night time everyone but frost was home she couldn't not without Barry he was still haven't woken up she was still at star labs on chair beside him tears coming down "Barry I can't lose you I've never felt this close to anyone apart from caity but you I need you in my life you saved my life please don't leave me or caity she needs you too we love you" Barry heard but he was dreaming.

Dream

Barry woke up in bed heard a baby crying he got up to kitchen to see Caitlin making breakfast and saw a baby like five months old in baby seat "hey Barry morning" Caitlin kissed him "hey babe" he kissed back she then turned to frost kissing Barry "I love  you handsome also think Nora needs her dad" she smirk before turning back into Caitlin.

He went over lifted Nora  into his arms "hey Nora daddy here" she stopped crying and giggle playing with his hand he felt chin on his shoulder "I love this life baby" Caitlin said looking at Nora touching her cheek" "I love this life you frost Nora you made my life complete" they kissed

Dream end

Barry slowly woke up with tears down his eyes he saw frost he smiled then touch her cheek making her wake up then saw him kissed him "I thought I was going lose you" she said he looked at her "never" he smiled "Why you in tears barr" he move a bit making her lie down he made there hands reconnect " I had this dream a dream I wanted to stay in and you and  Caitlin was there we were married and we had five month baby name Nora we were happy" she had tears but happy tears "I want that life too" "I love you frost" they kissed before Caitlin changed and kissed him "thank you Dr snow for patching me up " she smiled kissed him then lay on his shoulder "i love you Barry Allen"