chapter 29

Been few weeks since Barry and Caitlin got back together he was currently in bed with Caitlin sleeping he was kissing her neck "babe you need get up your going be late" he found her tender spot and bit it she moan "but your my boss I can sleep on for once please" she said before closing her eyes he thought she was working hard like rest so he smile "Ok take day off babe I'll make you breakfast in bed" he said ready get out but she hold grip on his waist "stay keep me warm" she mumbles kisses his chest "says the cold person living inside your body my other hot fiance" Barry says with a chuckle and lies back on bed and plays with her hair.

Two hours of sleeping it was 8am and Barry woke up see frost this  time sleeping he went and phone Cisco take day off then barry had plan for team flash except for iris and Ronnie as he made them leave "morning babe" he was in his thoughts when he heard frost "morning frost" he smile kiss her lips "I'll go make breakfast as I have plan for you and cait" he said with a smile she kissed him "do I have choice what to wear" she asked "well a dress also we won't be a lone I'll get Cisco pick you up.

He made breakfast and both ate and smiling  at each other Barry got up and kiss Caitlin "I'll see you later honey" he said "bye baby" she said and he left.

4 hours later
Caitlin was dressed

Cisco knocked at the door she open he smiled "don't you look beautiful" he smiled "don't you look cute but why are you" she asked "Your fiance asked me and we are going run late so please come with me my best friend" he said open breach she went t...

Cisco knocked at the door she open he smiled "don't you look beautiful" he smiled "don't you look cute but why are you" she asked "Your fiance asked me and we are going run late so please come with me my best friend" he said open breach she went through to see some members of legends Oliver felicity Kara she saw Barry in suit 

"Barry what all this" she asked then felicity went to take caitlin hand "caitlin frost since time i open my eyes from coma you have been there you saved my life many times I could remember and when you left I was lost I love you from start than  I...

"Barry what all this" she asked then felicity went to take caitlin hand "caitlin frost since time i open my eyes from coma you have been there you saved my life many times I could remember and when you left I was lost I love you from start than  I knew in past I was blinded and stupid but not now when I am with you make everything better my nightmares gone knowing everything alright with you by my side I got everyone here so they can be here as they are our strange big hero family like Kara said power or not we look out for each other I will love you and of time so marry me now cait frost" he said she had tears and nodded.

Then diggles came up as Oliver and Cisco stood beside barry as felicity Kara Sara beside Caitlin diggles talking while Barry and caitlin looking at each other "has anyone made vows" diggle asked "no as this was shocked" she said Barry smiled "the only vows I have is I love you and cherish you I promise to make you happy and make you want keep living for with every cell in my body" he smile bit tears some of girls was crying "You romantic Allen" said Sara everyone laugh "if anyone has reason for reason not get married speak now" no one said then diggle said "I pronounce you husband and wife" diggle finished they kissed is was sweet and short but showed love "love you barry allen" she said "love you Caitlin snow" he smiled knowing his false "it's snow Allen now" she said he chuckle "I know wanted to see" he said she smiled everyone clapped.