Part 1

Nobody's POV

big dick high a school full of over powered alphas who think they own the world, taunting low-life omegas and beats for a living to prove how strong they are.

"SYKKUNO" Rae screamed running down the hall way. Her brown faded hair flowed past her slim shoulders as her long black skirt flowed past the wind.

"Rae y-your so loud your going to make everyone stare" sykkuno whisper-shouted to Rae in embarrassment Rae rolled her eyes.

"Oh Shush sy it doesn't matter all the alphas make tantrums in the halls and no one cares so they probably think it's that and not care" Rae explained.

Sykkuno hummed in response walking towards his first class. "What class have you got first?" Sykkuno asks walking down the dim,
crowded hallway.

"Calculus you?" Sykkuno smiled "me to" he shakes his head to get the fluffy brown hair or of his face it was covering his beautiful hazel eyes obviously then blocking his view.

"Move out the way!" A deep voice growled that sent shivers down both brunette's spine's. they both turned around scared out of their minds.

It was corpse, a scary low voiced giant, part of a big alpha group and whoever challenged him wouldn't make it out alive. Sykkuno smiled nervously. "I-I'm very sorry h-heh" he said anxiously.

Corpse growled "if I ever see you again your screwed for making me wait" he cowled (if that's the right world?) Sykkuno looked petrified.

"I'm so sorry kuno" Rae put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

(I LOVE THIS RE WRITE THE THE SPELLINGS AND THE PLOT AHHHH IM SO HAPPY WIT THIS ahem sorry I got worked up I'm just so happy I re wrote this anyways bye pog champs (yep new name if you don't like it well oh well)