Part 10

Corpses pov

sykkuno seemed to stutter a lot when i asked him i don't want to bother him tho so i just ignore it and happy at the fact he likes it.  i spens a few hours they seem off.. "hey sykkuno are you and Rae ok you guys seem off" he jumps at the statement "h-huh of of course i-im okay are you?" "yea you don't need to ask!" I snap back he flinches i mentally slap my self im such an idiot.

sykkuno's phone goes off i see the name contact :bf💕 i feel my blood boil sykkuno has a boyfriend! without telling ME!! i have the erge to grab his phone and give this man a pice of my mind telling him how sy his mine.. waiittttt omg corpse get a grip i put my hand to my face covering it.

sykkuno finally picks up the phone "hey  best friend what do you need" my ears go up a bunch wait so that means bf also means bestfriend this time i mentally punch myself to think this i mean no one can really blame me who wouldn't date him i mean perfect eyes hair voic- i stop myself since im staring at sykkuno I look away before he noticed.

next day

Sykkuno's pov

I wake up since its Saturday and go on my phone suddenly a notifocation its from corpse? i feel butterfly's i read it

:Hey loser i need you to meet me at the coffe shop around the corner

                                                                                                 sure umm when ?

right now ill give you 5 minutes                   

                                                                          oh okay be right there!

that's unusal for corpse wanting to meet me but i rush out of bed and put on some light blue ripped jeans and a black oversized hoodie and made my hair poofy and brushed my tail and rushed out the door by the time im there i see corpse i walk in and smell fresh doughnuts and pastery i sit down and smile "hey corpse you wanted to meet?"

corpses pov

once I end the call I go on my phone about 3 minutes later i hear an what i thought angle voice and look it was sykkuno an angle anyway shut up corpse youve known him for ages. well not ages but long enough, "hey loser took long enough" he playfully rolls his eyes i get mad i don't like his attitude "anyway why did you want to meet" i shrug "i was bored and you were my only choice" i see his expression change slightly ugh i just cant help myself from being mean in one way.

"o-oh well im going to get food and a drink do you want something?" i look up "yea a black coffe and a muffin" he nods lightly and goes up to the till i was secretly texting rae for advice i can't belive it i need to ask an omega saying that hope none of my friends see me with loser, he comes back with what i asked "here you go" he hands it over "thanks i guess" i take a sip pleased with my coffe .

Rae i don't know iv'e already been mean

                                                                                          YOU WHAT!! omg corpse i really want to go there and slap you sooooo hard

Watch what you say young miss 

                                                                                               yea yea right just go with the flow if something goes wrong tell me 

Mmm ok bye

and at that i had finshed my drink and muffin and sykkuno was smiling while eating as swallowing "im finished" he said "ok c'mon where going to the park" i say he nods and gets up and go to the park being the child he is he starts to swing on the swing i chuckle bit knowing deep down it was cute until brooke and lesile walk by "eww corpse what are you doing with a dirty omega" i had to act "I CAN'T BELIVE YOU YOUR SUCH A WORTHLESS PICE OF LIFE WASTE OF SPACE YOUR NOTHING" i shout sykkuno falls of and puts his ears right down my heart breaks, he starts crying "psh what a crybaby c'mon corpse.

i text rae from what happed she get mad at me like real mad she visits sykkuno she says hes crying a lot i feel so bad i didn't really have to do that did i, i messed it up he'll never love me way to go corpse now he's going to be sad and never look at me again when im home i hear a loud bang on my door i open it to see 2 angry omeaga's  ludwig shoves me aside "YOU IDIOT HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU WENT TOO FAR JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST ONE JUST ONE ALPHA BUT NO ITS YOU WHO HAS TO GO BREAK HIS HEAR YOU HEARTLESS B*TCH" i back up "ITS NOY M FUALT I DON'T WANT TO SEEM WEAK" "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THAT FAR WERE GETTING SYKKUNO A BETTER BOYFRIEND THEN YOU SEE BY  WENDNES DAY HE'LL BE AS HAPPY AS HE WOULD EVER BE" rae shouts i made a big mistake 

on monday

sykkuno's pov

Im back at school and im never facing corpse again i hate him it's rare for me to say that but i really did i heard i new boy joined today so i want to look half presentable i put on dark blue jeans and a lime green oversized hoodie and made my self look nice as always lets see how it goes...

no ones pov

at lunch (im sorry but im using my own oc his names reg and he has brown skin blue eyes and dark chesnut hair he's also really nice and an alpha) sykkuno and his friends really clincked with Reg and was definatily sykkunos type although he cant stop thinking why corpse would say such thing. He shook it off

Next Wednesday 

corpses pov

it's been incredibly lonely without an angle every time I look at him he either looks away or Reg it holding him I wish that was me. I shake off my sadness and walk in to Reg and sykkuno kissing my heart drops. i walk past quickly on the erge of crying i need to say sorry all i am without him is a emotianl mess with issues and sad all the time.

(HA cliffhanger also i stole my brothers name cuz his name is Reggie but his nick name is Reg also a whopping 1081 words i hope your proud bye blood drops)