part 5

Kunos pov

Oh no did I really have to sit in the back with corpse the one who despises me the most.
I sit awkwardly in the car as dream and George bicker in the front seats.

Sykkuno tensed in the same place sweating anxiously. He looked at his feet until he looked at corpse. He had black curly fluffy hair, the black mask.

His eyes were as empty as a dead soul but when they looked at me I felt protental possibility to be his friend obviously not his best friend but at least a good one.

I called Rae and she said she would help me tomorrow. Oh god I should of just watched were I was going.
How am I supposed to hand his homework to
Him everyday.

Rae said make him jealous and play with his feelings. But that will hurt him won't it?. Oh good then I'll never have a chance with him. God I'm getting worse by the second.

3rd person pov.

The day after sykkuno got pushed out his comfort zone a bit. Rae made him were a black pleated skirt with a green top. Some black and white converse.

He had eyeliner on and dark green eyeshadow. Although he looked pretty it wasn't really his thing but whatever made corpse talk to him.
All day he was panicking about corpse.

Now he looks like a fool but he's having George and Rae over to help it's not easy getting someone who is tuff and a harsh alpha to like a soft omega. It wasn't easy at all.

But Rae and George made him feel better. Rae and George had the same skirt on. The same brand shirt of different colours Rae red, George blue. Rae had red converse and George had white converse.

All same eyeliner and same amount of eye shadow the same colour as their t-shirts.

Bla bla time skip to where sykkuno talks to corpse I'm to lazy for this shit

"It's your time kuno go" sykkuno nervously nodded and went over to corpse. "H-hey corpse" he said corpse looked down.

"What do you want?" Sykkuno gulped "I
Was wondering if we could maybe talk as friends?" Corpse grunted
And eyed him. "When you become better at getting friends."

Sykkuno sulked in defeat. He told Rae and George "screw it i have a friend who love photography he will happily take pictures of you and then you'll be famous.!".

Rae and George cheered him on and that was that they invited this mysterious man over to make sykkuno famous. He has 2 days to get the whole school over him. Very hard. And very pressuring.

But it was going to be fine. He was going to do this one way or another finally they met George's friend. Karl. He was very quirky and hyper but very inspirational.

They got to know eachother pretty
Well Karl accepted the challenge with the 3.

They all walked home to sykkuno's . And the night was great. They play truth or dare naked things dressed up watched movies played games you name it.

They went to bed late but the eye bags could be fixed. Everything was great they had fun and these last few days will be to. Taking pictures hopefully getting famous then having the school following him around.

Then there was corpse.

(sorry this is short ill make this longer next time i promise with a bit of angst i dont want to make yall cry but you choose a bit of angst or hapy or plot twist you choose and comment bye)