Part 14

(This is my new fav song I just-)

(Pretend that there at school and explained everything :) )

No ones pov

"Wow I'm so ready to beat that motherfu*ker"
Rae said with a dark tone "r-Rae it's fine-" she shushed him "shh my child don't worry" they all chuckled them walked in.

"Hey reggie over here Ludwig" said with a smirk "hey guys hey cookie where did you go
these-" he was cut of by a punch from corpse reggie stumbled back "aww corpse I wanted that one".

Rae whined "WHAT THE HELL" he screamed he got back up stable enough only to be kicked down by sykkuno's leg. "Woah sy-" "you don't shout at my friends like that" he whispered and slapped him.

"You listen I hate you dumb b*tch never talk to me ever again your like every other sh*t waster out there hear me!" He kicks his head down "HEAR ME!"

Everyone was in shock but Rae and corpse was happy that he can finally curse kid was like the mum of the group but he just beat up an alpha and swore.

"S-sykkuno what's going on what the hell!"
"Wait you told them!"

He nods crossing his arms "where over you don't speak of me never ever and I hope you never get over me!"

Corpses pov

Oh my f*ck that's hot- anyway he popped off like a lot that's hot- I shake my head me and Rae where so happy but lud looked traumatised which I had to giggle at not loud though.

He came over to me and kissed me- I what!
Omg omg corpse chill UUHH what do I do omg. I kiss back anyway what am I doing was his lips always so soft-

"Love you to" I said while winking I didn't just do that omg corpse you dumb bi*ch he just smiles I hear the other two squeal.

We head out of school leaving reg with a bloody nose. "That's a lesson never get on sykkuno's bad side." Rae said we all laugh while me and sykkuno's intertwined hands swing back and forth.

I give him a kiss to end the hell

(This is one of the last chapters guys I'm so thankful for all the support and a lot of people on chapter 12 we're scary the comments there where 😳 but that's all I have there might be like 1 more about there children or future 😏 but that's all bye blood drops)