Part 9 (short)

(Double upload who's she 😳😝🤭)

Corpses pov
I listen to that song on repeat it didn't say who the creators were which was annoying I guess they were like me I'll mention it to my friends in fact I wanted to check on loser, WAIT why do I want to check up on him..!

I ring him my stomach begins to have butterflies I start to get anxious, I stop being a wimp once again and he awnsers "hey corpse what's up?" That voice.. "hey loser can I come round or are you busy?"
"No I'm not just me and Rae we were doing some stuff"

"Oh ok I'm coming" "bye!" I hear ruffaling before he hangs up I feel myself smile lightly before I force myself to get changed and go.

Sykkuno's pov

"OMG RAE WE NEED TONHURRY UP EVERYTHING IS STILL HERE" I panic "OKAY ANY SPARE ROOM" she asks I point in a spare cubbord that can just about fit her mic and mic holder, I quickly shove my bass under my bed and we pretend nothing just happens.

I hear the door and Rae awnsers it "hia corpse haven't seen you in a while heh" she rubs the back of her ears and her tail goes down.

"I guess can I come in now?" "O-oh right c-come in" he walks in I pretend to be busy on my phone "hi sy dis you hear that new song" did he hear our one. I give Rae a quick glance and she looks nervous.

"There's lots of songs corpse which one?" He gives me that look "don't get cocky remember who your talking to!!" God it makes me scared to talk to him he could go at any moment.

He clears his throat "the song called dead to me " Me and Rae widen our eyes "it was a okay song dosn't say the people who made it annoying right" I feel the sweat about to drip of my face and my heart going fast "r-right yea w-we love t-that song r-right Rae?!" She nods

(Sorry it's short but hey I payed back for such a break)