part 6

(AHHHH thankyou guys for 1.1k reads)

sykkuno's pov

I woke up to a disturbing alarm clock, I look around. Oh.  I remember finally Rae and Karl wake up George still asleep. We wake him up he groans like the rest of us put her pushed through.

We got up and had pancakes, well me and Karl made them, it appears me and Karl get along well I'm glad. I smile to myself thinking about that. Marie friends the merrier!

"Omigod these are SO good!" George said as he stuffed his face, Rae in the other side had already finished. "That was so good you need to do that more often." Rae smiled and so did the others. "Indeed" I have a high five to Karl. We bothers laughed.

2 hours later

Wr all had a shower and got ready: Karl gave advice that simple edits and pictures are better. So thats what I was asking for, this was for corpse to notice me-I MEAN be friends with me :) I cringe mentally.

_____

First we do simple clothes, I get in some black jeans with a a red jumper. I like the fit it's nice. "Okay sy we're going to the place with the cherry trees you will look so handsome." He looked at me suspiciously. Should I be scared?

pov

I woke up I only got 10 minutes since I wasn't to tired thats probably why, I went on recommended on YouTube I saw this song called dead to me (the song im listening rn) so I clicked on it it was really good sounded a lot like Rae.

(Sorry this is short I'm busy again 🥲 but hopefully the next post is longer and yes after 2 chapters sykkuno is back and not dead🙃 I will cya guys later :) )