Part 4

(Hey guys I just want to say Thankyou soo much for the reads and support about my uploading I want to upload everyday I may have 1 or 2 days if it's anything longer I will inform u :3)

Nobody's POV

Sykkuno woke up on the couch with passed out Rae next to him he rubbed his head he had a awful head ache.

He went home and sent Rae an text doing so even tho she probably didn't even move. He had a shower and changed in black ripped jeans and a green jumper.

His hair was messy but it looked kinda cute. So he ruffled it up a bit more and Went along with it. He pulled out some highlighter from his drawer in his bathroom and out some in his nose and cheeks after that he left it on the side of the marble sink.

He grabbed corpses home-work and went to school he was late by a little bit but he didn't care right now. He went to his first class maths,  he was guessing Rae wasn't in today. He got a warning from the teacher.

He done his first class he gave corpse his homework, he wasn't as feisty today which was good. Sykkuno carried on his day lud wasn't there either. He decided to hang out with George.

He went over to him it seemed he had covered up his markings. "Hey George!" Sykkuno said happily. George turned around "oh hey kuno nice to see you!" He turned his attention to sykkuno.

"Oh I didn't know you and dream we're together?" He asked George blushed a bit "yes we've been together for a few months now. Sykkuno smiled "that's great I'm surprised you came to school".

He smiled awkwardly "me to" he said "but I need to keep my grades good" he said smiling awkwardly "wanna eat luch together I'm sure dream won't mind" he asked sykkuno nodded.

They went to their classes didn't take much interest they had no work todo and the homework was very easy again. Sykkuno wondered about why it was easy.

.

Finally the lunch bell rang. George was waiting for sykkuno until he finally saw him and jogged over. "Hey kuno let's go!" George called they both headed down and ate lunch just talking.

Corpse eyed the 2 and nudged dream. "Your fucking hoe of a boyfriend better not touch my next victim you hear me." Dream turned around.

" I don't Know who the fuck your talking to but it better not be me my boyfriend is not a fucking hoe don't FUCKING try me corpse were good friends but don't EVER say that."

Dream spoke in his menacing voice corpse just carried on with the rest of his lunch. The 2 completely oblivious what went on.

At the end of the day it was raining and sykkuno didn't want to walk home but he couldn't drive. "

George offered him to go with dream, George and corpse.. he had no other choice he got in the car sitting next to the one who he owed big time.

Cllliifffff hhhaannnggeerrrr cuz I'm evil but have a good day/night remember smile at someone even if you have a mask on keep safe my beautiful children *pat pat*