Part 2

(Thankyou for 13 reads :3)

Corpses pov
(In class)

What is wrong with all these low-levels bumping into me. I hate it like how stupid can you be to not watch we're your going huh. Whatever not like I care.

I walk out to find the guy that bumped intone earlier, he deserves to pay so I go up to him "hey your that person who bumped into me right?" I said sternly his friend looked at me horrified he looked at me scared to "y-y-yes"

"Well listen here nerd your doing MY homework everyday for the rest of the week hear me and if you don't well you will have to find out" I said putting my face not to far away from him making sure I meant it.

"Y-yes sir" he said shaking and stuttering "it's corpse to you" I whisper still close to his face. He nods I shove my homework to him and leave. Hah how amazing is this.

SYKKUNOS POV

"Oh my Rae what am I supposed to do!?" I say sinking into a ball I can't believe the one and only corpse punishes me to do his homework for a week and if I don't I probably get beat up for bumping into him?.

Why me..

"I dont know kuno but I can help you" Rae says  rubbing my knee I look up at her giving a thankful smile. I look at the screwed up homework on my chest.

"I'll start his now and then I will do mine at home.." i sigh I had 20 minutes and the home
Work looked easy. "I'll come wit you are we going to the library?" Rae questions me I nodded.

We went to the library and did the work it took 5 minutes because Rae is pretty smart to thankfully. We started mine but I did it in my own I'll give to  him tomorrow. I did  both bits of home work in the 20 minutes we have 10 minutes left so we just chat.

The bell rings and once again I see a big crowd lose members and is left with corpse. Thankfully he walks a different way then to me and Rae. We head into English and start listening.