Last part 😔

(Omg guys I'm so sad this is the end I'm so sad 😞 there's a surprise at the end so make sure to read that)

No ones pov
(Corpse is 28 and sykkuno is 26)

"Mary c'mon your going to be late to school!" Sykkuno called out "coming mum" (I thought it would be cute to be called mum for sy)

She runs down the stairs she has brown hair and green eyes her hair is silky and long light freckles scattered around her skin she came out  with a dark blue jumper with a white colour hanging out with black jeans.

"You look nice Mary!" Sykkuno said "aww thanks" Mary said in a light voice "your breakfast is ready call your dad down"
"Ok" "DAD GET DOWN HERE" "OK NO NEED TO SHOUT" a groggy voice said.

Thumps we're getting louder as corpse entered "hey baby hey squirt" "uuggghhh dad that's not my name" corpse shrugs "it's my nickname I gave you" sykkuno's baby giggles could be heard.

He places pancakes down on the table "eat up your going to be late" "mmm mum these are good" she said with her mouth full "Thankyou but manners Mary!" She rolls her eyes playfully. "Yea these are good" corpse said swallowing "aww thanks babe"

"I'm finished Thankyou mum" he nods "have you got everything?" "Ofc why wouldn't I" she rolls her eyes "bag" "check" "books" "check" "lunch?" "Well.." she runs her neck "told you"
"Ok ok mum" she grabs her lunch and checks if she has everything else.

"Bye mum bye dad" she waves as she shuts the door "you better get going your singing starts soon" corpse gets up and hugs him tightly he groans "but my throat hurts a bit.." sykkuno sighs "take it easy your almost past your streak".

"I guess" he finally let's go giving sykkuno the chance to breath properly "go on love you" he gives him a kiss and gives him a bag "you have food,drink at your medicine" he smiles "thanks pup I'll see you later"

"Bye have fun" the door shuts.

Sykkuno's pov
I mentally sigh I'm all alone again saying that I need to stream I wash up and go stream I've had this job for about 3months and I'm already at 1mill so I stream for about 2 hours.

"Bye guys this was super fun cya" I end the stream tired and just flop on my bed feeling comfortable and warm made me more me more sleepy.

I end up falling into a sleepy trance.

Corpses pov

I'm finished and taking a break until a Twitch notification comes up. It's sy! My tail goes up (oh btw Mary has dark to light ombré tail that's fluffy and long with fluffy pointy ears) he ends it two hours later which made me sulk so I head home.

When I open the door it's quiet little to quite I call out his name but no awnser so I shut the door and go upstairs to hear little snores I smile to myself then I cuddle up to him.

2 hours later
(There already up btw and it's still corpse pov)

It's been awhile since we woke up we just snuggled up on the couch watching the news nothing special. We hear the door open  it's Mary.

"Hey Mary how was school?" Sy asked softly she shrugs "it was ok I'm going to study and do some homework cya" "bye" she walks upstairs.

We continue to cuddle for 10 minutes then sykkuno gets up I wine "shush you big baby I need to make dinner" "aww ok" I move forward and kiss his cheek then giggles.

I love my family

THIS IS IT THE END.............:...................................OF THIS BOOK NOT THE COMPLETE END IM MAKING ONE OF THE CHILDREN PEOPLE IM MAKING LIDWIGS LOVER A RANDOM PERSON ANY SUGGESTIONS WHO TO SHIP HIM WITH THAT WOULD BE GREAT BYE BLOOD DROPS