Part 12

Sykkuno's POV
I was on my phone o was shaken from corpse ringing me I need time to atually talk to to him.
I stop cropping hovering my finger squeezing my eyes shut as hard and possible feeling tears build.

I was in a un healthy relationship me and Reg seem great When were out but really he's an alcoholic and hurts me but I know he doesn't mean to...

I flutter my eyes open since I hear a knock right now I don't want reg to come I'm not ready.

My legs tremble when I stand up to the lack of food I have been eating..I slowly walk to the door drained as I turn the Handel.

"C-corpse!"

Copses POV
I scream in my pillow but I come up with a great idea I've had in a while.

I get up i start to tremble at the thought I chick on my mask and some shoes and walk to his house I want to turn back but my heart aches.

I want to see him again no.. I need to see him again, I'm in front of his door and knock he didn't awnser the quickest like all ways maybe he's not home.

I look like an idiot just stood here cmon sykkuno I need you I become sweaty heating up on the erge  of crying hot tears fill up my eyes till.

I friendly face pops up

"C-corpse?"

Oh god I missed you and your voice he looks off not to my concern the house looked messy not like him....don't tell me he's gotten hurt by Reg..

I squeeze him so tight and my ears as well as his go down..

"Oh sykkuno im so sorry I know you don't want to see me but I-I'm so sorry I didn't think I would cause such effect-"

I feel arms rap around me

"Don't do I-it again p-please"

I do a shaky breath of relief "h-help me" I look at him puzzled his eyes are black under neath there's only some sparkle his tears are so.. plain.

There's bruises everywhere...

"Oh sykkuno.."

'Leaving home always means leaving with your feet never with your heart...-???

(Sorry guys it's short and a cliff hanger I'm busy with some stuff bye blood drops)