Part 3

3rd person
At lunch)

"He sy I heard dream was hosting a party!"Rae  said sykkuno was not a big party person at all. "Please kuno it will be fun I promise." She begs sykkuno eventually he gives up and says yes.

"Okay fine is it tonight?" He asks Rae lights up with joy, "yes it is I'll pick you up at 9 yea?" Rae suggests sykkuno nodded Rae smiles big. "Great!".

At sykkuno's house

Sykkuno gets a call from Rae 'hello!" He speaks "I'm pulling up so hurry up- that rhymed" she said kuno clicked his tongue "okay cya" he hangs up.

What he's wearing:

Sykkuno steps out and goes to Rae's car "you look nice" Rae complimented "you to" sykkuno said bucking himself in

Sykkuno steps out and goes to Rae's car "you look nice" Rae complimented "you to" sykkuno said bucking himself in. "You ready?" She asked kuno nodded and off they went.

The knocked on dreams door loudly so he could hear suddenly a door opens to dream holding a brunettes thigh and hugging him sykkuno guessed it was George. He had hickeys on his neck and dream written on his neck in pen not were his hickey were though.

"Am I interrupting something?" Rae asked quietly "mm kinda I'm in this middle of doing stuff to puppy over here" he smirked at George "but come In Don't get to heated will ya I need space."

Rae cringed and let herself In sykkuno didn't know what to think well he hopes George and dream enjoy there time together. He goes in as well to blaring music he just goes to the back and has some apple juice.

He was talking to an old friend Ludwig. They decided on talking more since they get along very well kid takes a seat next to him. "Did ya see dream and George" he asks taking a sip of
Punch.

"Yea they looked like they were enjoying themselves" sykkuno says taking another sip of his apple juice. Lud nods "I never thought an Alpha could be that gay."

Sykkuno hummed he looked to the 2 dream shoved George against a door opening it and then locking it "I think there-" Ludwig cut him off "I know but your to precious" sykkuno shrugged.

"I'm going to get a drink be right back" Ludwig said sykkuno waved as he left then Rae came running over "have you been on your own?" She asked sykkuno shakes his head and pointed to Ludwig who was now coming over.

"Hey Rae!" Lug shouted as they hugged "hey lud!" She let go shouting back. Everyone ended up going home but Rae stayed at sykkuno, probably not going to school tomorrow.

(Thank you for so may reads and I really need to work on my punctuating also I have online classes tomorrow;-; but Thankyou for reading blood drops)