b o n u s

(A/N: This chapter is 18+ so if you aren't comfortable with mature scenes, you should probably stop reading ahead.)

Lily was on her way back to her dorm from the library, after spending most of her free time focusing on the N.E.W.T.s. It was past curfew and she'd been so carried away with finding the textbook she needed, Madame Pince hadn't even noticed she was there when she switched off the library lights. McGonagall had been right, forming a balance between Quidditch and studying had been hard, but she had managed to work through. She had just passed the East corridor when she felt someone's arms snake around her.

"Hi." he whispered, his hands tightening around her waist as he whispered into her neck.

No matter how tired she was, Percy's voice itself was enough to fill her up with energy. She smiled to herself, turning around in his arms.

"Hello, Head Boy." she greeted him, pecking his lips.

"You're supposed to asleep right about now." Percy said, looking down at Lily with a slightly stern look. "You're in trouble young lady."

"I was getting a book from the library. What are you gonna do? Punish me?" she snorted.

Percy's eyes turned dark, as he leaned in closer to his face. "I just might." he whispered seductively, sending tremors through Lily.

She gulped, unconsciously biting her lip as she looked up at the boy. "Oh. What kind of punishment, Perce?" she asked innocently.

The boy responded by leaning in to kiss her lips, biting down softly. Lily felt herself being softly pressed against the stone wall of the corridor. She moaned as his lips trailed down her neck, lapping and licking hungrily at every exposed part of the creamy expanse of her neck. Percy's hands found their way under her shirt, playing with her breasts once he reached under her bra. Lily's hands ran up and down his chest as he backed her against the wall even more firmly, continuing to kiss her passionately.

Lily smiled, slowly tugging at his fiery red hair as one of her legs wound around Percy's torso, half straddling him. She could feel his shaft poking at her core.

Just like that, Lily felt herself get hot and heavy, her breath turning ragged as Percy continued kissing down her chest.

"Perce..." Lily moaned, trying to keep her voice as quiet as possible, "We need to stop, or we're going to end up going all the way."

"What's wrong with that?" he murmured, before lifting his lips off her. "Unless you don't want to. Do you not want to?" he asked, concerned.

Lily pouted with a smile, finding it adorable that he could be so understanding and bold at the same time. "No silly, of course I want to. But we're in the middle of a corridor. There's ghosts and other prefects and not to mention Filch and Mrs.Noriss... If Peeves found us... We're practically done for."

"You're in luck then, because I just so happen to be the Head Boy with his own room." he grinned.

"And here I thought you'd stop bringing that up every chance you get." she rolled her eyes.

Percy's eyes turned lustful once again. "Don't roll your eyes at me. It's distracting."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lily frowned, leaning in beside his ear. "Is this?" she whispered, moaning softly and feeling his body shudder under hers.

"Okay that's it, we're leaving." Percy decided as he picked her up, heading straight for his room. Lily giggled lightly, squirming in his arms, not even realizing how fast he'd succeeded in taking them inside his room. Percy was a lot stronger than she'd thought he was.