-Chapter 9, a classical babysitter-

*Hello my dear NSR lovers~
Welcome to another chapter of A melody in you!
And Happy New Year! (Even though we're in March now O-O")
I'm so sorry that I didn't bring anything during these days, I was really busy. Thanks to school and things like that (Why is it so hard for me?!?:'D)
I plan to do a double chapter (Plus a surprise requested Story) today. (...Aaaaand I think I should really do a schedule plan, I mean who is as messy as me?!?)

Having said my deepest apologies, let's hop onto this chapter! ^^*

-Y/N POV-

It already was like a day or two since the revolution started. May and Zuke already conquered the Akusuka, and today, the Natura district as well. It kinda hurt the news of having the Natura district, since, it was a little girls district after all, just by thinking how could they beat her up, it made me sad.

I was attending in the café, like on any normal day, when my brother, Ace came in with a paper in his hands. His face shone a big bright smile with shining eyes.
I wonder why is that?

"You won't believe what I just found!" Said Ace handing me the paper.

Upon taking a look at it, the only thing that left my mouth was "Oh....My...God..."

It wasn't any normal paper. It was a song. From my mother. Before her death, she liked to write songs, and we always loved to hear the finished pieces. We even had a big shelf full of mom's songs.

My eyes started to have droplets of tears upon discovering another musical composition from my mom.

"Oh my...Ace, this was grandpa's favorite song! He would have so many melancholic memories!" I said to my brother, hugging him in the process.

After this it was so peaceful again. Customer going in and out of the cafeteria, helping people out with their orders, washing the dishes, normal things.

It was almost closing time, so I thought I can leave my brother to do the rest, and made myself up for a walk. The Natura district during these hours is the prettiest. Their fountains, their parks, technically it's all aesthetic is very pleasing and satisfying to the eye.

As I was walking I came upon a nice house, full of Rose bushes and buttery texture. It's fence had beautiful golden roses in it (boy now you know what will happen)

Out of nowhere, from this same house a lady stormed out of the door, cursing to whoever was in. Out of curiosity I went towards her, questioning her strange behavior.

"If you really wanna know, then I wish you good luck"

I questioned why, but I still went to see who it was. I rang in the doorbell. Opening the door was a red skinned lady with a heart in the middle of her head. Her face shone a hint of helplessness. Next to her I immediately recognized Yinu, Vinyl city's youngest artist who had a district.
Huh, she must be her mom then. (I mean honestly, in the commercials her hand is the only visible part of her, how would they know who is she?)

Upon seeing me she quickly shove me into the house, and went inside the house to search for something.

"I'm so sorry that I just dragged you inside, but I really need your help. Could you be so kind to watch over my daughter while I'm out for shopping?" She said while putting on a jacket.

Wow, you must really be desperate to let a stranger babysit your daughter.
I was about to answer a simple no, when she continued.

"You see I would take her with me to shopping but she is not in good terms with me..." Her face suddenly shown a feeling that I hate seeing on others; sadness.
Seeing this guilt, this emotion shine through all her facial features, I didn't had the courage to answer in the way I was planning to do. Instead I agreed to babysit Yinu while she is out. Of course not without writing my brother about my current state. She told me when I should expect her to come back, and then she left.