-chapter 5, 10 out of 10 and sudden changes-

*hello my fellow NSR artists!
Welcome to Melody in you!
I need to say that it was a tough decision, but in the end it ended well.
Having said that let's hop on to the chapter!*

-Y/N POV-
I wake up with the feeling that something changed. I don't know what, I just feel it. So I dressed up, made breakfast to my family. And headed out to clear of my mind.
As I was walking I came across with the Metro division district. And I got to say it is pretty shinning, maybe too much. But in this district was my favourite cafeteria, so I went there.
I went to So me café to have a (f/d=favourite drink) then went to walk a little more. It looks like I didn't notice where I was going bc when I noticed where I was heading to I was in the crowd of fangirls, infront of the mansion of this band called 1010.
1010 is pretty famous with the people of Vinyl city especially with the ladies. But I don't really cared for that. I mean yeah, their music is ok, and they look kinda hot, but I'm not fawning over them.
I wanted to get out of the crowd but, suddenly they started to yell and cheer more louder. So loud that I need to pick which one will make my ears bleed; my father or this.
As I was still trying to get out, some crazy fan girl just pushed me closer to the mansion. And by that I mean she literally pushed me to the mansions gates.
But I didn't felt the gate, at all. I fell to the ground, my (f/d) on my favourite shirt.
I was cursing to myself, when one rather hot voice spoke to me.
"Excuse me Miss, are you ok?"
"...Yeah, just my (f/d) is all over me, no big-" I wanted to say, but I didn't finished my sentence, bc who was worried of me.
1010

The charmers of the NSR

We're in front of me and were worried of my well being.
All of the group members were shocked as well.
"It's you!" Said Rin.
"H-huh?" I was numb. What they were even saying.
"Y/N, was it?" Said the red haired one, Zimelu.
What? How did they know my- Oh right. They're NSR artists. They probably heard me at the Lights up.
"Y-yeah" I stuttered it out.
"You are so talented" said Haym.
"Nah I don't think so. But thank you." I said now with more confidence.
They needed some time, but they noticed the mess in my shirt.
"Oh my! Did we just do that?!?" Said Eloni, the one who reminded me of a matcha doughnut. -_-
"Well yeah, but as I said is no big deal-" I was, again cut off (poor Y/N, how many time has she been cut off by people XD, let Y/N speak dammit!) by Purl-hew.
"Non-sense, honey. With that we can't let you go."
"But-" I said
"No buts, it's our fault, so come with us" Said Rin, while grabbing my hand.
I can already feel the death glares of the fangirls behind me.
We entered the mansion. It had more club vibes then the outside, and it weirdly suited it. I was amazed by it. I was like that for a while until Eloni spoke to me.
"Ummm....Would you mind taking off your shirt so we can wash it?" Asked a little embarrassed by it. I was embarrassed as well but I thought it was a cute behavior of someone who is famous.
"Umm, Yeah s-sure!" I stuttered out. I was literally dying inside while I was taking of my shirt.

(What did you guys thought? A bra? You bastards -in a mocking British accent-)

I gave my shirt to Eloni, as I didn't notice the glowing in all of them.
"Oh my god, your exotic beauty shines more this way! Your gorgeous appealings are just out of this world!" Said Rin.
...Did he really just flirted with me???
"W-well thanks, I guess" I stuttered out, but not blushing to it.
My phone ringed. I picked up. It was my brother.
"Hey" I said.
"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!?" Said Ace.
"Calm down. I had an accident with 1010 and they don't let me leave until they washed my shirt" I said calmly.
"Wait What? How did you-...Nevermind, have you seen the news?" Said Ace.
"Umm no? Why? Is there something?" I asked curiously.
"Just watch it!" Said Ace.
"Ooooookay" I said.
"Hey Haym, is it a problem if I use your Tv?" I asked to him.
Haym, as if he just woke up from a daze, said.
"Ugh sure!" Said Haym.
I quickly give my gratitude and turned on the Tv.
In the news they talked about how Dj subatomic Supernovas concert got hijacked by a group. When I saw who the group was I was shocked.

".....Mayday?....Zuke?"

*Hello my dear readers!
I had a little problem with this chapter but I finally managed to finish it! What do you guys think?
And secondly, school is very tough with me so please don't be angry if I don't public something on time.
Having said that we finally came to the end of this chapter.
See ya on the next one~*

First picture from the original game
Second made by yours truly, me! OwO