-Chapter 10, My Civil Porcelain Doll-

*Hello My dear EDM listeners!
Welcome to another chapter of Melody in you~!
Today, I made a special (but still in the story) chapter for mother's day!(Well was supposed to be, but- the author has a life out of Wattpad) I'm especially proud of my mom and I'm sure some of you are too!
Having said that, let's hop onto the chapter!*

-Y/N POV-

As the first light of the sun hit the roofs of the smaller buildings, the early risers started to open their eyes as well. Sadly I am not like that, if that so my brother would have lost his job.

"Y/N, I'm sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep, but it's already time to wake up." Ace said as he "gently" shook me.

"...Ok...I'm up" I groggily said, as I rubbed the dream out of my eyes.

"You should be since this is a special day for all of us." said my brother as he was already closing the window.

As I was getting out of bed, I looked at my calendar to see what he meant by that. I froze when I saw what day it is.

Mothers day.

The day which every one of us waits as if it was Christmas.
(My mom would be so jealous when she sees this or be proud of me...wish me luck QwQ)

That news soon made me woke up immediately.

Let me explain why this day is so important to us.

Every mother's day, when my mom still lived, we always asked her what she would like for us to give her. Of course, as a good mother, she always said that she doesn't need anything. But we nagged to tell us, which she easily gave in. She always asked for the same thing; an antique doll or book. As time passed, and our mother was no longer with us, we still bought vintage things for Mother's day, to remember her. It became our family tradition.

I quickly started to dress up, put on my necklace, and went to wake up my father, since he needs both of us to wake up.
(Relatable, my dad needs me, my mom, and even my sister to wake up :T)

-Timeskip brought to you by Martin felling out of bed and Y/N's breakfast-

As we FINALLY woke up our dad and had our breakfast we went out to an antique shop which is located in the Natura district.

As we entered the shop we all headed our separate ways to find gifts that would make our mom proud.

I was searching for small figurines, to put in her collection, well mine, since I'm also can get fascinated by these things.

I found some Dolly-faced dolls, some vintage barbies, an original Raggedy Ann and Andy from 1915, but what really caught my attention was an 18th-century German porcelain civil boy.

It had rosy cheeks, ocean blue eyes, a black hat and jacket, and some worn-out shoes. It also had blue jeans, a buttoned-up blouse, and a black leathered bag.

Just as I reached for it another hand grabbed the same doll as I. When I turned around I was met with a screen, which as second passed I recognized as the manager of 1010.

 When I turned around I was met with a screen, which as second passed I recognized as the manager of 1010