-Chapter 12, Sibling bond?-

*Hello, my dear NSR fans!
I finally made a new chapter! Yay for me QvO
I'm working on a lot of things- like school! And making the Discord which I still not decided on a name! And yeah, mostly those two, but they are the ones that make my brain cells suffer. So if it goes really, and I mean REALLY slow, I'm sorry about it.

Having said that let's jump onto the chapter!*

As time was slowly turning, in a cafe someone was preparing dishes one after the other while discussing the plan towards a peach-haired person.

- Y/N's POV-

"So, how are we supposed to even have them here, without having them in one another's throat?" asked Ace "Based on what we know about their relationship, they had this fight for quite a while"

"I know, but we need to do something, this thing can't continue, especially in times like these, they are bigger things to deal with," I said while putting a batch of crunk-y* crumble, another little sweet that I named and made. It's sweet that contains fruits that are mostly overused but still energizing fruits, such as bananas strawberries, and apples. But enough of this mental rant about my creation.

"Anyway, they are supposed to be here anytime now, so we better prepare a table for four," I said cheerfully to my brother.

We went out and were greeted by a not-so-cheery Zuke. Next to him stood a green-skinned person with reddish hair. He looked much taller and bulkier than Zuke, but the resemblance was still noticeable.

"Zuke! Hello!" I went there to greet Zuke and his brother. Ace just gave them a wave.

"Hey Y/N, nice to see you." Zuke was still able to give me a half-smile and greeted me. After it the person next to him, gave him a nudge on the shoulder, signaling its presence.

"Y/N, Ace, meet my older brother-" before he was able to introduce him properly his older brother cut him off.

"Hello missy, the name's DK West! Shadow rhythm superguy! Past and present extraordinaire! At your service." West introduced himself, doing some weird, but funny poses. Afterward, he extended his arms towards me, waiting for a handshake.

I took his hand and was surprised by a strong-gripped handshake from him. After he released my hand it took me a while, to feel my hand again.

"It's nice to meet you DK-" I said but was also cut by Zuke's brother.

"You can just call me West," He said with a cheeky grin.

"Well, West, it's nice to meet you!" I think his smile was contagious because I immediately greeted him with the same smile. West also gave Ace a tight-gripped handshake. I just chuckled at him, while I could sense him glaring at me. (Honestly, if my siblings would have the same thing I would laugh at them out loud)

"Shall we then talk?" I suggested while I showed him to our table. it was nicely made with snacks and sweets adorning its surface. The table that I choose wasn't so behind in that either. It had the perfect view of the sky.

When we all sat down, I begin to ask about the conflict that they have with one another. Somehow while that I just made them fight with one another.

"That's because you even forgot my birthday!!" Yelled angrily Zuke

"Oh, I'm so sorry, that I once forgot your birthday your all mightiness" West said mockingly.

"Oh, look who's talking! You were the one who thought of himself as a king in college!"

"Right back at ya! Weren't you the one who wanted to become the president through college! Also, you stole everything from me there! My friends, heck even the girl that I liked!!"

Ooookay, maybe talking isn't the best option for them.

Ace and I were silently watching the whole scenario going on, awkwardly giving each other some looks hoping that the other would interfere. I think both of us were pretty afraid to intervene here. As we were watching we noticed that it was slowly heating the moment so I quickly intervened.

"Ok, I guess we need to change methods on how should we make you two bond." I firmly said, stopping the brothers, from doing anything. "Ace, got any ideas?"

"I dunno...Why not make them do something together?" Ace suggested with unsureness laying in his tone.

"Great idea! We can then make some sweets! The best way to somebody's heart is through their stomachs after all!" I happily said while heading to the kitchen. I soon noticed that aside from my brother, nobody was following me.

"Come on!!! It will be fun!! I promise!" I said pleadingly.

"Ok then, but if anything goes wrong, I blame him" Zuke said pointing towards his brother.

"Hey!"

I just headed back to the kitchen.

-Zuke's POV (I notice that I almost never change the point of view in this story :T)-

"Ok then, but if anything goes wrong, I blame him" I said while pointing towards West.

"Hey!" West said while looking at me angrily.

We were walking towards the kitchen, before West said to me.

"So Nadia and Mayday wasn't enough, huh?"

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"You know, I won't really blame you with what happened with Nadia, but I still don't understand what happened with you and Mayday, that you are going for a third one." West continued.

"Wha- West, nothing happened between me and May, we're just friends, the same as I am with Y/N"
I said.

"Really? Then I can have a chance-" West was about to continue but quickly interrupted him.

"West, don't you dare" I glared at him knowing exactly what he was about to say.

"Chill, bro. Relaaaax. Let's just go to the kitchen" West said. And he went inside the kitchen. I still glared at him from behind, but went inside anyway.

*Aaand that's the end so far!
They can really fight don't they?
But anyway here I will just put a reminder of my book where I show my ideas, because there I announced a contest, so yeah I hope you will like it.

And with this I will also end this chapter.

See ya in the next chapter~*

*Crunk:  a style of Southern rap music featuring repetitive chants and rapid dance rhythms. Crunk is a subgenre of hip hop music that emerged in the early 1990s and gained mainstream success during the mid 2000s.