-Chapter 2, before the videorecording and the new accomplices-

*Hello my dear Nsr lovers!
I came with another chapter of Melody in you!
Hope you like this chapter~!*

-Y/N POV-

Today was the day. The day when my little brother will show his talent for the biggest power of Vinyl city.
We were chatting about what my brother should do in front of the artists.
"Ok you understand everything I said?" I said a little nervous.
"Yeah, But should I make for myself an artist name? Like...A.C. ...or Big A!" Said my little brother to me.
"...If you will use that name you will be Little A infront and to them." I said "Plus I think your original name is quite a good choice for that. You ACE in everything possible."
"Ha.Ha. Very funny Miss jokester" My brother said it unamazed.
"Well, at least it was a good-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when suddenly someone fell on me.
"Ouch" said a very calm and manly voice from behind me.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Here let me help you!" Said after him a very energetic female voice. Huh, kinda reminds me of my brother I took the hand of...whoever just offered me. When I opened my eyes I saw a yellow haired girl in front of me, with orange skin and flowery pupils. Next to him was a green skinned guy, with calm eyes and deep king blue hair.

"May, I told you that we have plenty of time, we didn't needed to rush" said the blue haired dude

"Yeah I know, sorry for not listening to you" Said shyly the flower girl.
"Your auditioning as well?" I said curiously.
"You too?" Said the orange girl.
"Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm just here bc of my brother Ace." I said.
"Sup" said my brother.
"Anyway I'm Mayday, and this is Zuke!" Said Mayday.
"Heya" said zuke.
"Well nice to meet you, Mayday and Zuke. I'm Y/N" I said happily to them.
...There was a bit of silence after that, which I hated it so I immediately broke it with a
"Sooo why are you guys auditioning for the Lights up?" I questioned to them.
"Well we just wanted for Vinyl city to join this awesome party the NSR makes. Though to be honest I want to be as big as Kul Fyra was." After she said that my ears perked up.
"No. Way. You say The Kul Fyra?!? The one of the Goolings?!? I love their music!!" I said it louder then expected.
"Wait you know the band?!?" Said amazed and curiously Mayday.
"Yeah!! I still can't believe that there are some people that forgot that rock once was really popular here!" I said.
"Exactly!" Chanted Mayday.
We could of talked hours of rock and the Goolings if it wasn't, that my brothers turn was to make the video.
"Well it was nice to meet you Zuke and Mayday. Good luck on the audition!" I yelled to them.
"See ya! Good luck for your brother as well!" Said Zuke and Mayday.
I only waved for them, bc my brother was already waiting for me. It is nice meeting people who aren't fanatics of edm. I feel I will meet with them once again. After this. For now I'm questioning, what's next.

*Heya my sweet Bunk bed junction lovers!
Once again we came to the end of another chapter! We finally met with Mayday and Zuke! Isn't that incredible? Anyway I hope you founded this chapter interesting.
See you on the next chapter~!"

(Picture is not made by me, the artist behind this is unknown for me)