-Chapter 6, Meeting again-

*Hello, my dear NSR listeners!
Welcome to another chapter of
Melody in you!
I'm so happy that there are people who even consider to read my book!
Anyway let's hop onto this chapter!*

-Y/N POV-

I was making breakfast for my brother and father while thinking what just happened yesterday.

-Flashback-
After I heard in the news what happened, I just froze
But, why? Mayday looked so happy to compete and having a chance to be part of them. So why?
As I was deep in thought, I didn't noticed that Eloni came back with my, now clean, shirt.
"Y/N?" Said Eloni interrupting my thoughts "Here is your shirt."
"Oh!Thank you Eloni!" I said while giving him a shy and thankful smile.

Eloni looked like he was suprised and flustered, because his cheeks started to glow

"T-there's no need to, I-it's normal s-since we r-ruined your dress- I mean shirt! S-so yeah! H-hehe" Said flistered Eloni

"...Ookay then, I should better go now. My brother must be worried of me." I said heading to the door now.
"Well, okay then. Bye Y/N!" Said Rin and the others.
While I was going out the gates I totally forgot about the fangirls. Once I finally noticed them, they had a look of jealousy.
"....Well s***"

-End if flashback brought to you by this idiot who forgot her drawing utensils at home, and needed to use a pen for drawing-

Yeah after that my brother still question why my hair was so messy.

Anyway as I was saying before, I made for my brother and father breakfast. After that I headed out to work.
I work at a "cafeteria" if I can call it like that, which was originally my moms café. I still remember her homey dishes and all the effort she put into them. I always admired her, and in the end I still work in her cafe. I miss those times with her. I can still feel her and the welcoming aura this place provided when she lived.
I opened the cafeteria. As usual, there were already people waiting outside the cafe to have it warm. Some ordered personified pastries, sweets or drinks, some stayed with the more common drinks. And as always I happily gived it to them, just like when here was my mom. Soon the day came to a part were the cafeteria was calm, without too much customers. I could finally have a little break. I was listening to the radio until I heard one of my favorite songs. At first I was humming then I started to weakly sing to it.

-Mayday's POV-

We were heading to a cafeteria that was told by the folks that there makes some pretty good drinks.
As we entered we heard a familiar voice singing not out loud but still listenable and understandable.

Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is~

Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't know what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly~

-Y/N POV-

When I finished with that part of the song, I finally went back to help some customers. But when I went to the checkout, I meet with the ones who I wanted to question so much.
Mayday and Zuke.
When we see each other, everyone was shocked.
The room fell with an awkward silence.
"Hey" I suddenly said.
"...Hey" They both said.

"Sooo....can any of you answer me what happened after my brother finished his audition?"

*Hello my dear NSR fanatics!
We came to another chapters end.
Oooh what do you think of the guys reaction?
And what will happen with BBJ and Y/N?
Let's wait for the next chapter~
Bye!*