-Chapter 4, ...What?-

*Hello my dear readers!
Welcome to another chapter of
Melody in you!
I'm so sorry that I didn't post the new chapter, but I have a reason to that
And that is...
School and life
So after I post this I will work on a schedule of posting
Having said that, let's hop into this chapter right away!*

-Y/N POV-

So to put it in a nutshell
I
JUST
SANG
IN FRONT OF NSR!!!
I didn't mean to, just the music took over my body!
I just stood there awkwardly as everyone been staring at me. I was extremely nervous of it. Nobody dared to say a word.
I felt as slowly my body was sinking into the deep sea of anxiety.
Until I heard a clap.  And another. And another one. Soon the whole crowd started to cheer. My brother came next to me, and hugged me as tight as never before. Tatiana slowly silenced the audience and faced toward us.
"Lovely. But I may say that the description only said that...Ace is auditioning, am I right, Miss?" Said Tatiana while no sign of emotion.
"That is true. I was just helping him. The one who is auditioning is just Ace." I said using all my power to speak to her.
"...Sadly your...friends effort didn't reached our expectations." Said Tatiana rather quickly than she normally does with other contestants.
"...Oh" Said my brother with a dissapointed voice.
"Hey, don't worry" I said to my brother "at least you made it this far. People would be dying to be on your shoes, plus I wouldn't even do what you just did. It's not about the winning, it's about the effort."
I hugged my brother, to make him feel better, when suddenly
"As for you Miss....?" Said Tatiana.
"Y/N" I said calmly.
"Miss Y/N." She said it, as if trying the feel of my name. "You really have potential in you, even bigger than we seen before. We would like to ask you of joining us"
My mouth dropped. The NSR wanting ME of all people? I quickly took a look to see my brother. He had a reassuring smile on him, tho I can feel he is a little sad.
So I said
"Thank you for the offer Miss Tatiana. But I'm afraid I need some time to think about it, if there is not a problem with it."
"...There is no problem at all. Take as much time as you'd like. In case you would like to accept the offer, one of my man's is giving you my number." Said Tatiana, while one of the securities gave me a contact card.
"Thank you, I will." I said before we left the stage.
When we went back Mayday jumped towards me, and gave me a heart attack- *cough* *cough* a hug.
"What was that?!? You guys just rocked over there!!" Said cheerfully Mayday.
"Thanks" said Ace.
"Didn't you said Ace was the one-" Started Zuke, but I immediately interrupted him.
"He is. I was just helping my brother out." I said a little stressed.
"Yeah and I can't thank you enough for that." Said Ace with thankful voice. I didn't notice but while I was seeing my brother, Zuke had a hint of jealousy in his eyes.
"And Wow Y/N!! Your voice is a blast!!! I wouldn't be suprised if you end up as an NSR artist!" Said Mayday.
That made me blush. I wasn't used to being complimented by others. Especially not, from someone who I only met today.
"W-well thank you, M-mayday" I stuttered it out while giving the most sincere smile, without noticing the blush in the cheeks of those two.
"Well I guess we should get going." I said. " Good luck on your auditions!"

We finally arrived home. My father wasn't there. Probably still at work, I thought then I went to my room. My brother stopped me in my tracks. I looked at him with a questioning look.
"Look, I want to say that, even though I didn't enter the company, you don't need to loose this chance." Said my brother with a reassuring smile.
"I know...I just-" I wanted to finish it but my brother interrupted me.
"No 'I just' Y/N...Think about it, ok?" Said Ace while heading out of my bathroom.
I stayed silent all the time until I heard that my brother closed my door.
I looked through my window, to see the stars. I love how shiny they are, even when they are just a little dot in the universe.
I sighed.

"...Somehow...this crazy day wasn't so bad after all"

*Hello my dear music lovers!
We came to the end of this chapter!
How did we even manage to gain the interest of the biggest company in Vinyl city?!?
And another thing before I end this chapter. Recently in my profile I put a comment where I asked who is your favorite Nsr character. So I put it here too!
Who is your favorite NSR character?
Now that I said it I can finally end this chapter.
See you on the next part~"