-Chapter 11, a peaceful day?-

*Hello my dear songbirds!
Welcome to a new chapter of A melody in you!
Finally a new chapter!!! I was... honestly I was busy trying to search for a job, but life needed to give me a slap of reality...heh

.

.

.

ANYWAY!! I hope this chapter will be to your liking!
Having said that let's hop into it!*

-Y/N POV-

After this incident with Neon J, my days came back to normal. I was currently attending at my mother's cafeteria when a familiar chime interrupted my thoughts.

"Y/N! Hello!" said the bright smiled girl, followed by the calm blue-skinned male.

"Mayday, Zuke welcome! How may I help you?" I asked them, already heading to the kitchen.

Over time, Mayday and Zuke slowly became one of my regulars, coming by whenever they were able in their revolution. I even let them play in my cafe from time to time, making those days the most crowded. It helps with business, a lot.
I need to thank them because of it later.

"Just the usual," said Zuke. I just smiled brightly and started to pour coffee into the cups. As the black liquid was slowly pouring into the cups, I made some Rocking raspberry pie for Mayday. Ever since that day, it became her favorite. I can't blame her though thanks to the rock candies that I prefer to use on top of the pie, you can have fireworks in your mouth.

As I finished making it I went to the table of Mayday and Zuke. There were as usual talking about what to do next in their revolutionary plan. I put the plates and cups to each one of them, and sat next to them, to chat a little during work.

"Sooo...Anything new?" I asked them with curiosity appearing on my face.

"Nothing much" Said Zuke, only to make Mayday have a look of surprise.

"But Zuke, what about DK-?" Stated Mayday, but Zuke cut her off (YES, MAYDAY IS JOINING US IN THE 'BEING CUT OFF' THING)

"DK IS NOT THE TOPIC WE SHOULD DISCUSS HERE!" He yelled. I just stared in disbelief at the usually calm man.

"...Can I ask who are you guys talking about, or..." I was asking them. The two of them just looked at each other, with a nervous look.

"DK is...my older brother, who is one of the most annoying people I know," Zuke said with gritted teeth.

"Is he that annoying?" I asked with a suspicious look.

"If we are talking as in-between siblings, that is" "Mayday! 💢"

I thought for a moment and then grabbed my phone. I called my brother to arrange something with him. I then went back to Mayday and Zuke.

"Zuke, call up your brother because we will have some serious matters to talk about!" I said with a challenging grin (is this even real???)

"Are you...serious?" Zuke said in disbelief.

"As serious as I can be." I started. "I may not be able to make you two besties, but you should at least have a decent relationship."

"You sure you can handle it though? It will be one heck of a ride to you alone. I wouldn't want to bother you." said Zuke nervously.

"That's why I called my brother as well. We can like talk about sibling problems" I said

Zuke snorted "You? Having problems with Ace? I'm sorry but you look like someone with a perfect sibling relationship"

"That's because the author wrote us like this"
(THE FOURTH WALL GODDAMNIT!!!)

-Take 2-

"That's not true! We rather just talk it out instead of staying mad at each other." I stated.

Zuke was still unsure about my decision.

"Come on Zuke! Wouldn't it be great to just, talk it out with your brother, without fighting or without making you annoyed of him?" asked Mayday, with pleading eyes.

"That...would be great," said Zuke.

"Sweet! Then it's settled! Tomorrow we will meet here!" I said cheerfully.

*Welp, we're in this chapter's ending.
What do you guys think? Will Zuke end up on good terms with his brother or Y/N will not accomplish anything at all?

Also thank you guys so much for understanding my current situation, and being patient with me. I appreciate it.

Having said that, I'm ending this.
See ya on the next chapter~*