-Chapter 8, Ice cream to a galactical being-

*Hello my dear NSR lovers~
Welcome to another chapter of A melody in you!
Having said that, let's hop onto the chapter! ^^*

-Y/N POV-

"...Well," I said "I'm not sure... The offer is really captivating, I won't lie about it. It's just that I rather support both teams, as I can kinda understand both sides."
Mayday wanted to say something to it, but I soon cut her off. "And it's final."
Mayday and Zuke looked at each other then at me. They sighed.
"If you say so, here is our number to keep in touch." Said Zuke after leaving the table where they ate their pies.
"And May I have some more of that pie-" Said Mayday.
"May" Zuke cut her off as she was about to order more pie.

"Ok, ok bye!" Said Mayday, with full of energy in her voice.

I was washing the dishes while humming a little song.
(if you want to know what song was she humming, then here)

As I finished, a man came in front of the desk as if searching for someone.
"May I help you?" I asked as I was heading out of the kitchen.
"Yes. I would like to order something, for my boss, since he heard about this place. You see my boss is-" I soon cut him off.
"Let me guess. DJ Subatomic Supernova?" I said, then giggled a little "it's easy to see who your boss is, by the NASA looking tracksuit. Don't you worry mister, just tell me the time you will come for your order, and then we can discuss the price."
"Thank you so much," He said, and after we discussed the time he went on his way.
Just as he went out of the door I went back to the kitchen to make the dessert. I already planned which thing I will do. Ice cream pops. I immediately started to make the dish.

-time skip brought to you by: ...the author, who would be awful in dubbing cooking shows:'D-

It took me a lot of time, but finally, I managed to finish it, and to be honest, it looks pretty good. I added to it some of the constellations, thinking it would look prettier

(You can choose whatever you may like)
(The constellations I put it for a reason, even tho you can't find it in the pictures)

(You can choose whatever you may like)(The constellations I put it for a reason, even tho you can't find it in the pictures)