Introduction and the reader

Hello, fanatics of music and No straight roads!
I am happily welcoming you to this new story!
I'm so happy that you are here, since well...it is my first story and xreader that I'm publishing, so yeah it means a lot

But anyway onto the description!

-Y/N-

Y/N is the child of a human and an alien (or whatever those characters are :V) she lost her mother when she was very young and lives with her father and her younger sibling, Ace. She looks more closely to her mother, which was the human; smaller hands more pastelic skin, etc., while her sibling looked like the others.
She looked like this:

Skin: your favourite color in pastelHair:Your hair colorEyes:Your eye color Color of the outfit:your choice (If you don't like it, you can freely change the whole thing, except for the necklace, it's important for the story)Instrument: You Can bel...

Hair:Your hair color
Eyes:Your eye color
Color of the outfit:your choice
(If you don't like it, you can freely change the whole thing, except for the necklace, it's important for the story)
Instrument: You Can believe that she is really talented with a lot of instruments so there is no need to say it (by that I mean all the instruments) but she prefers (f/I=favourite instrument)
Personality: Y/N is a really sweet girl, she really cares for her sibling Ace, but if you hurt someone she cares about, it can easily tick her off.
Likes: music, calm cafeterias, her friends and family, arts, movies, sci-fi and fantasy books, to cook and bake, video games and animals
Dislikes: Bullies of the ones who she cares about, animal abusers, show offs (she Can at least tolerate that)

Other characters (which at the moment can't put a picture of- I'm sorry)

-Ace-

Ace, just like his older sibling, is interested in music.

Personality: He is a very outstanding guy, but sometimes we can't even know what he thought of

Personality: He is a very outstanding guy, but sometimes we can't even know what he thought of. When somebody hurts his sister, even though she doesn't make a big deal, he pretty much would kick someone's a** (...Really?!?)
Likes: Y/N's special personality Ice cream, music, adventure books, video games,  sports
Dislikes: The bullies of his sister, the burnt food of his father, rabbits
Instrument: guitar

-Martin, the father-

Martin is the father of Ace and Y/N. After the loss of his wife, he overworked himself, for the future and the safe of his kids.
Personality: funny, helpful, messy, sometimes a little protective, forgetful thanks for overwork and the tiredness
Likes:his children, the doughnuts of  Y/N, animals, coffee, movies, sports
Dislikes: animal abusers, fake persons and peanuts (some of the information are not important, but they will still be in the story, like in this case he is just allergic to them)

-The mother-

She will not be in the story, but still very important. She gave for her children the love of music, and she gave the love of baking and cooking to Y/N

And those are all the characters
See you on the next chapter~!