The necklace and invitation

Y/N ROWENS POV

I woke up feeling puzzled about what happened last night between me and Draco. why would he be sorry? Why did he beg for me to forgive him? Why when our fingers wrapped around each other's I stayed like that for a few moments?

It was all too much to take in at one time, thank Merlin I only had double potions today. I hope I don't see Malfoy either, I can't be dealing with him anymore he's not worth any of my valuable time anyway.

I stopped dwelling on last nights events and decided to get ready for my first time going to lessons, I'm sure Blaise will help me. He has always been sweet to me since I first met him. Unlike some people.

I took a much needed steamy shower to freshen up and decided to pick out my outfit that would go underneath my robes. I wanted to feel my best so I can be the best. Simple really.

I decided to throw on a light pink v-neck knitwear jumper and tucked it into my nude coloured mini skirt, paired with a necklace my parents got me.

I also decided to do a crown braid with my hair and leave it down in waves so it complimented my face whilst staying out of my way in lessons.

I lastly sprayed vanilla-scented perfume onto my neck, wrists and over my clothes for a longer-lasting effect. I applied concealer and mascara and I was ready to dominate.

I knew I looked good, and every time I did I became more confident within myself which I loved. My outfit flattered my body perfectly and my hair was done beautifully. I threw over my robe, grabbed my bag and left my room confidently. making my way to the Slytherin common room.

I found Blaise and pansy sat next to each other talking, I took a seat right next to them. Pansy pulled an odd-looking face to me as I sat next to Blaise.

"Have you seen Draco? I haven't seen him all morning and you too seem rather close?" Pansy bitterly mumbled, giving a dirty look to me.

"No, I haven't actually I could not give a single fuck where he is, and watch how you speak to me Parkinson manners aren't hard to have."  I said back to her.

"For your information, I have manners I just don't show them to you." Pansy argued back folding her arms as she did. "good to know you haven't been with Draco then." She added.

"what are you five? I never said I haven't been with Draco I just said I haven't seen him, why do you care anyway." Pansys face had evidently grown annoyed. she hesitated before she spoke.

"Because, because he's my boyfriend!" "So stay away from him!" She shouted at me.

Blaise's hand flew straight to his mouth trying to conceal laughter.

"Why, threatened?" I smiled.

"No, of course not I would never be threatened by someone like you!"

"Sure I believe you." I teased, winking at her just to wind her up some more. I reached into my bag to pull out a hairbrush and threw it at Pansy. "She needed it more than me." I thought.

I threw it at her and turned around to leave when she spat out "what is this for?!"

"Take a hint!"  I called back.

As I opened the door I looked behind me and I saw Pansy scowling at what I threw at her. Blaise looked amused by the whole situation.

--THE CORRIDOR--

Succeeding after the events with Pansy, I attempted to try and find my way around Hogwarts to find the potions classroom. though, it felt like I was just going round in circles and on top of that, I lost my necklace.