Blood, knifes and confessions Yule ball p2

Warning- blood play and knife play"

Y/N ROWEN POV

"Draco?" I called out to him, my voice lurking timid.

He turned around leaning on the iron, he had taken his tie and top button off exposing a slither of his chest.

"Did you open the box?" Draco asked quietly, sliding his fingers back and fourth on the railing.

"I did." I breathed out smiling, stepping closer to him.

Draco outstretched his arm giving me his hand, I slid my palms along his wrist gliding it into his. He brought me over to stand next to him, his thumb was stroking the back of my hand slowly.

"Do you understand now that it should have been you, that it has always been you." He swivelled his head round to bore his doe eyes in mine meaning that every word that he was saying was true.

"Im sorry I lied to you about the box I'm sorry I blamed you." He brought his spare hand up to my face cupping my cheek.

"After all the things I have done to you I can easily excuse that, Did you bring the box with you?"

"Yes I did." I reached into my pocket to pull out the gift, still not leaving my gaze from Draco.

He took his hand off of my face to open it pulling out the brown letter he wanted to read to me himself, The moons illumination casted  down a pale light on the dark coloured paper.

"Let me kiss you one last time before I say the words I have written for you, in case you don't like them." Draco shuffled closer to me clasping onto both sides of my face pulling me into him.

Our kiss was woven in passion, letting go off all those scared and anxious emotions on to each other. That's what we did, we were one another's release. Draco enhanced the kiss deepening his tongue into the root of my mouth before steadily pulling me back.

He opened the letter in silence, the paper looked Tiny in his hands, he took one last far down gulp of oxygen.

"Dear my darling y/n, your lips, your hair, your touch were all the things that made me go weak for you. The first time I had saw you I just knew that I had to have you, I was selfish to cause you pain and I was selfish to not keep my promises. That night on the astronomy tower you saved me, I was about to end it all but you were there, you were always there. I don't know why I always held myself back from saying that I loved you, I knew that I had fallen in love with you while we were in the bath together. I was so afraid to confess my true feelings solely for you, that if you didn't love me back that I would lose you."

Draco glanced up from the sheet of paper to look at me before he continued,

"Y/n Rowen I am madly in love with you and all I ask in return is that you love me back." His tone of voice was similar to a beg, he didn't need to plead me to love him.

Flutters of happiness, relief and now I can finally say pure love echoed all through out my body. He loved me, Draco Malfoy loved me, I have never been loved before and being in love was the most glorious thing I had ever endured.

At last I now know what love felt like that it was true what they had spoke about in fairy tales. It was the most incredible thing.

A tear of clarity from my mind and of joy wobbled down my cheek, "darling don't cry." Draco said wrapping his hands around my waist,  Nuzzling his head on my shoulder.

"There tears of joy, I am truly, madly in love with you. I was so scared that you didn't love me back, I always thought i was one of the unlucky ones who couldn't be loved." I positioned both of my hands on his neck resting my forehead on his.