An evening with a Malfoy 

Trigger warnings: Mature content

Y/N ROWENS POV

After a good long kissing session with Draco I was more than satisfied to go back to my dorm and get ready, I'll make sure to make this outfit definitely count.

opening the door, I was greeted with energetic faces from briar and Dakota squealing and jumping around at my entrance.

"Did you guys miss me that much?" I laughed at them, admiring there enthusiasm.

"Oh come on, tell us everything!" I got dragged inside by the arm by both of them this time. We all sat on the bed in a small circle ready to let lose secrets.

"So was it Draco?!" Briar said holding my hands grinning ear to ear.

I don't know why but I went a bit shy off that question, I answered "yes." A bit to quietly.

they both gasped, "aw look at you, you've gone all red!" Dakota added giggling as she did stoking her hand on my shoulder.

She wasn't lying, I could feel myself turning a different colour.

"Do you think you like him to!" Briar exclaimed .

I haven't even asked the question to myself yet , did I like him in that way? I sat there in silence thinking about it. When I first met him he was arrogant, annoying, selfish, I thought he hated me like I did to him. Clearly I was extremely wrong.

Then the Slytherin party later arrived and I just couldn't help myself he looked so charming in his black suit hair slightly gelled back, the way he spoke to me like I was the only person in that room. Our first kiss was more passionate and meaningful than I expected which, is one of the reasons I could not help being lured in.

That incident in the changing room, he was the only one there to save me or I would be even more damaged by that day. The only one who said he would never do anything to hurt me and I believe him, still do.

Without me even realising, I was falling for him, a Malfoy.

"Hello, are you still with us?!" briar clicked her fingers in my face to bring back my attention.

"do you like him or not?!" I could tell Dakota was fulled with anticipation from whatever my answer maybe, but I knew, I knew exactly what my answer was.

"I do, That's  why I'm going on a date with him in less than an hour." I held up my head high admitting my feelings personally as well as to them.

"Well why are you here chatting with us!" Replied Dakota

"go get ready!" They both again said in-sync, they could be twins if they keep this up.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

I did start to get ready, leaving my hair down in lose waves, applying subtle makeup and an outfit I looked and felt incredible in. I could and can conquer anyone or anything.

 I could and can conquer anyone or anything