Survive or submitt

Y/N ROWEN POV

Friction in between my wrists made my flesh bleed and blister, the chains were digging at my skin. I was being dragged along in the filth by Bellatrix yanking on the metal, similar to imprisoned horses on Reigns. She would shake them enough for it to hit my jaw.

Behind me were broad, mucky men trodding along behind, the smell of them was revolting. "The dark lord has been waiting for you." Bellatrix laughed, skipping along the muddy ground.

"I got the message," I murmured to myself, I was still in agony from that nightmare, still weak, still cold.

The warning from Voldemort.

I was being escorted back into Malfoy manor through a private Hallway. Bellatrix released her grasp on the chains and dumped me down a tunnel that was hidden behind a mountainous pile of books.

Sliding down a mysterious borrow, my body crashed onto stingy floorboards as the pitched tunnel came to an end.

Familiar mumbles like the ones that tracked me in my dreams, reappeared around me and the stabbing pain on the underside of my arm had returned.

The whole of my body was throbbing in various essences of affliction: New pain, Old pain and present pain.

I heard footsteps treading nearer to me, slow, antagonising footsteps.

"Y/n, how nice of you to finally join us." I did not need a face to bore at to know that it was Voldemort.

As he stepped nearer to me the swelling on my arm intensified, causing me to wince.

"Would you like to know how all of this suffering can be taken away from you?" His boney finger stuck out to turn over my face to unwillingly look at him.

I persisted in silence not wanting to misuse the last dustings of my energy that was keeping me alive.

"Do you not feel like talking?" Voldemort, like Bellatrix, tugged on the chains forcing me to sit up. "Let me show you instead." His last sentenced sparked with a bit of excitement.

Reluctantly peeling my eyes open, I bit hard on my lip to choke away my gasps into what I was witnessing.

My mother and Father were stood next to Lucius even Narcissa, covered in all black apart from there faces and dark mark crawling alive on their arm.

When I directed my eyes aside in the hope to stop looking at them, what I saw was much worse.

Draco was being held back by death eaters who, were pressing down a blade onto his throat, If he were to gulp he would be cut.

I was relieved that he was looking up at the ceiling and not at me otherwise, I know that he would be exceedingly more anxious to see me in this state.

"This is what you have done because you didn't listen." Said the Dark Lord, flicking my chin up making my head flip back.

He made his way over to Draco telling his servants to place down the knife that was piercing through his trachea.

"Y/n." Draco gasped, there were dribbles of tears exuding from his eyes.

"Be quiet Draco," Voldemort warned him, in an eerily calm way. "Lucius take your good for nothing son with you over there, out of my way." He finally spat.

The blonde was being shoved by his father in the direction were Narcissa was, she looked just as terrified as her son did.