A sex dream sparks it all

Y/N ROWEN POV

The singular colour illuminating my room was green, an emerald box sealed with a silver ribbon sitting there evoking my urge to want to open it. I refused to, I did not want to give Draco that attention by doing as I'm told and opening it.

Temptation made me sit there in the darkness and glare at this mystery box, if I didn't want to open it then I could stare at it. What he said to me is something I would never forgive anyone for but Draco isn't anyone.

He's the boy that showed me what love could be like, he's the boy the boy that made me go insane in all different aspect and he's the boy I want to be with for as long as I can.

My stubbornnesses for not wanting to open this unnecessary box succeeded, I threw it into one of my draws were the letter from my parents rotts just like there so called compassion for me.

I wanted to fall asleep desperately however, my thoughts and dirty feelings for Draco kept me awake. When he whispered, "I know you love it when I touch you." earlier, I had to hold myself back from kissing his lips, tearing of his clothes forcing him inside of me. He was to enticing to not think of him like that, i went to sleep after 2 hours of non stop thinking about Draco.

I was so so near my climax he knew it to, Draco pursued crashing inside of me till my release.

I was so distracted by him colliding into me that didn't take notice of the hot fluid now leaking out of my pussy, Draco had came all inside of me pumping me with liquid, my cum soon mixing with his.

He collapsed on top of me his body keeping in the new warmth he brought upon me. We were both panting respiring out our euphoric feeling swooping over us.

We both eventually caught our breaths back remaining in soundless thrill, remaining on top of each other.

"I think we need to remove some petals, don't you agree princess?"

My underwear felt wet. Did I really just have a sex dream about Draco Malfoy? Merlin what is wrong with me, I'm supposed to hate him right now! Nonetheless it made me realise that I could never hate him. Our attraction towards each other was with doubt toxic yet no doubt pleasurable.

Wait he still had that photo of me chained to the bed!

The shimmers of light striking my dorm from the window spotlighted my clock 9:17am. I had 13 minutes (precisely) to get ready for potions, "lovely." I muttered to myself sarcastically, I rolled off my bed crashing on the floor taking my duvets with me. It was the only way I would be getting out of bed, let's face it.

I wanted to make Draco go wild for me, normally when I did this we would fuck but he can't touch me fully unless I say so that's my greatest revenge.

I was aware that my womanly  body has now overtaken me giving me a curvy figure, silky hair and defined features that I loved like cheekbones and my lips also became fuller