3 final seconds

Y/N ROWEN POV

I sat on my bed gaping at this letter that had caused me to be consoled in emptiness, i made the wise decision to hide it away in one of my draws so I didn't focal point my parents. giving them more attention because of a piece of paper than they ever gave me.

A hard quick knock at my door forced me to get back up again, i opened the door looking down on the floor in a chance that whoever was there would take a hint and leave.

Not knowing who was at the door, I was propelled backwards being trapped on my bed there arms were roughly challenging mine as I tried to compete back still not aware of who it was.

"What the fuck Get off of me!" I shouted at them keeping my eyes shut scared, I was pinned down by them restraining my arms by my sides.

"I thought you would be nicer to me Rowen after all I did please you last night, again." One of his hands were brushing up and down my arm chilling my skin with his rings.

"Do you not know how to politely come in Draco?"

The same hand he used to abrade my arm spreaded my legs open pressing on my underwear.

"Clearly I do love, your wet for me." He smirked attacking my lips clasping onto my jaw.

"Just fuck me and fuck me hard." I demanded taking up his hand to engulf his whole finger licking it up and down.

"I wasn't going to be gentle anyway!" Draco tore down my skirt with my underwear latched on it exposing my bottom half aching for him, throbbing because of him.

He stared kissing all the way up my inner thighs up to my stomach lifting a bit of my top each time he did eventually lifting it above my breasts slobbering all over them to.

"Be the good slut I know you are for me and undress me." Draco instructed me pulling me up, face close to the rim of his trouser zippers easily gazing at the bulge in his pants.

Zipping down his trousers, I ripped away all of his bottom clothing his cock slapping me in the face. He looked down at me whispering "open"

I dived my head onto his dick sucking it firmly for him making sure he tasted my mouth through his is dick, I swallowed his cock so well for him.

"That's a good girl." He moaned out throwing his head back, pushing mine back and fourth with his hand on his 13 inches.

Detecting the salty substance at the tip of his cock, I dipped my tongue onto it for a pre- taste of his cum I generated just for him.

I licked up and down his shaft aswell as gulping on it several time before he grunted, "I'm going to cum."

I slowly nodded moulding it into a an extra plunge on his dick, he came all in my mouth the way I liked it, "you know what to do, swallow it." He hissed.

I slugged down his cum bringing myself back up from my knees only to be forced back down onto the bed, I spotted that animal like glimmer in Draco's oceanic eyes.

He was only wearing a white button up t- shirt that was loosely hanging off him as no buttons were done up, lushly display his fit  physique.

Draco descended his dick into my now soaked pussy not taking his time to go slowly, pounding into me battering my insides already.

I clasped onto the sides of his t-shirt pulling me impossibly closer to him, ramming in me further.

Using one of his hands to grip onto the headboard, the bed started to rattle at the fervent fucking scratching the floorboards.